BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Global PHC Cybersecurity Leader
As a Global PHC Cybersecurity Leader you will work with several Global Teams, local Cyber Security Leaders, IT/OT organization, and platform teams to understand the needs/ gaps in manufacturing and engineering organization. The individual in this role will improve and/or introduce the tools that can be standardized at the Greensboro Swing Rd site to meet the needs toward compliance and add digital value. If there are any Operational Technology (OT) related challenges to meet, the individual will need to influence the standards to accommodate or align on exceptions. In this role, you would work with the incident response teams during the plant outages due to either security breaches or OT related downtimes. Additionally, you would lead the meetings, trainings, and other engagements with the Greensboro Swing Rd site.
What you would gain in this role:
Technical skills specific to P&G InfoSec and IT policies and/ or standards. Information Security specific certification related to manufacturing and ICS security.
IT at P&G
IT at Procter & Gamble is where business, innovation and technology integrate to create a competitive advantage for P&G. Our mission is clear - we deliver IT to help P&G win with consumers. As a P&G IT professional you apply your IT mastery to diverse business problems to deliver game-changing technology-driven business models and capabilities. Whether your role is to create an IT innovation strategy for a business, protect our critical information systems and assets, or building a completely new way of operating, your technical mastery will be recognized and rewarded. Your passion for the industry will be further cultivated by our culture of continued learning and growth as an IT professional. Your career in IT at P&G will build you through growing your leadership and influence skills, expanding your perspective via experiences across multiple businesses, and cultivating depth of expertise in areas like Application & Integration, Infrastructure, Data & Analytics, and Security & Risk.
What we can offer you is an interesting and diverse set of opportunities to solve problems that come with being one of the largest consumer goods companies in the world. You likely have many interests, and our scale enables you to have the opportunity to explore these interests and apply your problem-solving skills.
- Technical Mastery: Strong technical knowledge and hands on experience in the areas of IT and OT. This includes virtualization/ network knowledge, log aggregation/management solutions, asset discovery tools, and asset management tool across both landscapes.
- Manufacturing Background: You will need to have worked in a manufacturing plant or be very familiar with plant IT and OT infrastructure, applications, and environments. This role requires an understanding of how plants and technical centers operate.
- Documentation and Communication Skills:A candidate in this role must follow engineering work processes and document learnings. In this role you will need to interact daily with Product Supply Engineering, Manufacturing teams, site digital teams, and Info Security to provide consulting/ collaboration.
- Stewardship: The preferred applicant would have experience as the cyber security leader for the plant or as the backup. Knowledge about the GIA audit process including the tools and services related to InfoSecurity.
- Compliance and Information Security: Understanding different areas of IT and OT including continuity planning, asset management, change management, computer installation standards, endpoint hardening, cyber incident management, identity and access management, and patch and firmware management for applications and infrastructure is preferred.
- Application & Infrastructure knowledge: Knowledge of manufacturing IT and OT applications, including applications in ALICS platform, and manufacturing execution systems. Manufacturing infrastructures including the network design, virtualization, network address translation, ICS firewalls, ect. is preferred.
- Innovation Leadership: In this role you will need to stay in touch with recent technologies which enable industrial controls system, operation technology breakthroughs, leverage lab environment to simulate the technologies, drive the theoretical and applied development of prototype systems, and determine how to efficiently integrate them into our global standard platforms.
- Industrial Controls System: Knowledge of industrial control system protocols such as EtherNet/IP, CIP, ControlNet, DeviceNet, OPC, Modbus, programming and configuring industrial switches are preferred. These skills are especially important for OT asset management.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: