BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Packing Automation Systems Senior Engineer (PC&IS)
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees, and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
This role will provide the technical leadership for delivering new Packaging Automation technologies to our Swing Road site in Greensboro NC. As the PC&IS Senior Engineer you will have an opportunity to be an integral part of executing projects for the category by leveraging new advanced controls, robotics, information systems and cybersecurity technologies.
We believe the following skills will help you be successful:
- Machine Control or Process Control experience
- Demonstrated expertise with sensors, motors, PLCs, and Industrial Automation
- Robotics, Machine Vision, and Industrial Networking skills are a plus
Technical Mastery: You should have a strong desire and/or curiosity to troubleshoot hard problems and develop new solutions. Have real passion for integrating technologies together to enable the future of Digital Manufacturing.
Agility: Ability to quickly embrace and adapt to changes in project scope, schedule, and cost.
Builds Diverse and Collaborative Relationships: Development of relationships will be critical to your success in supporting the business. You will work seamlessly with global engineering organizations and production sites.
We offer you:
- Responsibilities as of day 1. You will have full ownership to deliver change and results from the beginning.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment. At P&G our employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
- Continuous coaching. You will work with passionate people and receive ongoing coaching and mentoring from your line manager and other colleagues. Corporate and functional training will enable you to succeed and develop from day one.
- Benefits. You will receive a competitive salary as well as other great benefits includes paid time off, medical insurance, life insurance, disability, retirement (Profit Sharing at no cost to the employee), 401K savings plan, and other forms of recognition
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: