BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
Packing Senior Engineering Technology & Delivery Leader
P&G is the largest consumer packaged goods company in the world. We have operations in over 75 countries, with 65 trusted brands that improve lives for 5 billion consumers worldwide. This brings many advantages, including the opportunity for our employees to enjoy a diverse and rewarding lifelong career filled with new and exciting challenges.
We believe great ideas emerge from the creative connections that happen between our talented employees and we encourage diverse, multi-functional teams to work together to generate new ideas to address challenges we face.
Do you get excited working on new technologies and being part of a team bringing innovation to life? If so, you might be the right fit for our new role! Procter & Gamble is seeking an individual with strong packing technical skills to join our team at our Swing Road Site located in Greensboro, North Carolina, Manufacturing Facility as a Packing Technology Design Senior Leader.
In Product Supply Engineering, we drive innovative and cost-efficient solutions to many problem types. Here, you’ll play a part in designing all the bells and whistles (and expert technology) to make our multimillion-dollar packing machines, plants and work processes that make our products. You’ll improve the capability, safety and productivity of all our systems, while reducing costs for our business.
As a P&G Packing Technical Engineer, you will be responsible for the following:
- Working as part of a multi-functional technical team to bring innovation to life
- Developing, defining, and executing new packing equipment and packing line processes – sometimes inclusive of robotic solutions
- Troubleshooting packing problems on the manufacturing floor
- Partnering with Research and Development on Packaging Component design for manufacturability
- Partnering with Manufacturing to optimize equipment and packing line process performance
- Researching leading-edge industry solutions to solve problems
- Developing technical mastery in P&G developed and off-the-shelf packing technologies
- Leveraging P&G packing labs for scale-up testing on new package and equipment / technology improvements
The Ideal Candidate
- Has the passion to creatively develop new solutions to real-world problems.
- Enjoys working as part of a diverse team to deliver business results.
- Has a strong technical background and curiosity in packing technologies.
- Can innovate as well as reapply proven solutions.
- Is able to juggle multiple priorities and are able to adapt to change.
- Has people skills that enable effective collaboration between all levels of the organization and ability to grow capability in other.
- Is good at coaching others to follow standards.
- BS/MS in Engineering (Mechanical or Packaging Engineering preferred)
- Willing to relocate to Greensboro, NC (or already be located here), and travel sporadically (both domestically and abroad)
- 3-15 years’ experience in a Packaging Field designing, installing and starting up equipment
- Relocation flexibility throughout career
- Experience with liquid filling, dry particle filling, counting/dosing, blistering, case-packing, palletizing equipment
- Experience with Food, Cosmetic or Drug product regulations and GMP compliance
- Experience in loss elimination, root cause identification, and solution implementation
- Mastery in validation of equipment and processes (Installation Qualification, Operation Qualification, Production Qualification)
- Experience with digital quality management solutions a plus (Proficy, SAP, Veeva, Trackwise, and/or Spider)
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment - working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: