Begin a meaningful career right here
Personal Health Care Packing Technical Engineer
Do you get excited working on new technologies and being part of a team bringing innovation to life? Procter & Gamble is seeking an individual with strong packing technical skills to join our team at our Greensboro, North Carolina, Manufacturing Facility as a Packing Project Engineer. In Product Supply Engineering, we drive innovative and cost-efficient solutions to many problem types. Here, you’ll play a part in designing all the bells and whistles (and expert technology) to make our multimillion-dollar machines, plants and work processes that make our products. You’ll improve the capability, safety and productivity of all our systems, while reducing costs for our business.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Working as part of a multi-functional technical team to bring innovation to life
- Developing, defining, and executing new packing equipment and packing line processes – sometimes inclusive of robotic solutions
- Troubleshooting packing problems on the manufacturing floor
- Partnering with Research and Development on Packaging Component design for manufacturability
- Partnering with Manufacturing to optimize equipment and packing line process performance
- Researching leading-edge industry solutions to solve problems
- Developing technical mastery in P&G developed and off-the-shelf packing technologies
- Leveraging P&G packing labs for scale-up testing on new package and equipment / technology improvements The Ideal Candidate You have the passion to creatively develop new solutions to real-world problems. You enjoy working as part of a diverse team to deliver business results. You have a strong technical background and curiosity in packing technologies. You can innovate as well as reapply proven solutions. You are able to juggle multiple priorities and are able to adapt to change
Education: Bachelor or Master's degree in: Engineering or similar background.
- Willing to relocate to Greensboro, NC, and travel sporadically (both domestically and abroad)
- 3-15 years’ experience in a Packaging Field Preferred Qualifications
- Travel flexibility
- Relocation flexibility
- Experience with Food, Cosmetic or Drug product regulations and GMP compliance
- Able to lead in areas of risk management, and quality loss elimination
- Application of clean design/industrial micro principles to process and equipment design, facility design and development of manufacturing procedures
- Mastery in validation of equipment and processes (IQOQPQ, Cleaning and sanitization, re-validation). Prefer experience in both authoring and approval of validation protocols and reports
- People skills that enable effective collaboration between all levels of the organization and ability to grow capability in others. Additionally, candidate(s) should be good at coaching others to follow standards
- Ability to assess changes and manage change control to procedures, validations, testing protocols, and equipment
- Experience with digital quality management solutions a plus (SAP, Veeva, Trackwise, and Spider)
What we offer:
Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities.
Continuous mentorship – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
Work and be part of a dynamic and encouraging environment - working over a diverse array of interesting problems.
Promote agility and work/life balance for employees, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting.
We love flexibility. You can arrange your work schedule based on your personal needs.
Experience true support for work/life effectiveness and your long-term well-being.
Get a competitive salary and benefits' package.
We produce globally recognized brands, and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
Visit http://www.pg.com to know more.
Our consumers are diverse and our talents - internally - mirror this diversity to best serve it. That is why we’re committed to building a winning culture based on Inclusion and our ideal candidate is passionate about the same principle: you will join our daily effort of being “in touch” so we craft brands and products to improve the lives of the world’s consumers now and in the future. We want you to inspire us with your unrivaled ideas
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role. As a general matter, Procter & Gamble does not sponsor candidates for nonimmigrant visas or permanent residency. However, Procter & Gamble may make exceptions on a discretionary basis. Any exceptions would be based on the Company's specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: