Begin a meaningful career right here
Site Microbiologist Leader (m/f/d)
Site Microbiologist Leader
Location: Gross-Gerau, Hesse, Germany
Are you looking to take your career to the next level?
As a global consumer goods manufacturer, P&G has a unique portfolio of very successful and world-leading brands. P&G Gross-Gerau Is a state-of-the-art and High-Tech-control and production technology site and manufactures several kinds of tooth paste and cold products for Oral-B and Vicks brands.
We are now looking A Site Microbiologist Leader who will be responsible for the overall risk management onsite. Reporting to the Site QA Leader, you will lead from the front and work closely with cross functional teams in managing the risks from the design of new products and equipment down to in market stability and micro risk management for the lifecycle of the product.
“Do something that matters!”
This is an outstanding opportunity with a dotted line into the Regional Industrial Microbiology Leader and be a member of the Microbiology Center of Expertise. You will be an active participant of the established global and regional networks.
With us you will:
- Manage all microbiology risks at Groß-Gerau site with appropriate projects and actions
- Develop and follow-up of appropriate actions in all areas: Buildings, facilities, initiatives, manufacturing and finally Groß-Gerau supply chain
- Support our site and company innovation and business growth
- Lead the microbiology training and capability program at Groß-Gerau site
- Define operating standards and Best In Class procedures at the site
- Regulatory compliance with GMPs (Good manufacturing practice’s) at the laboratory and the manufacturing facilities and other regulations micro relevant applicable to P&G and its customers
Apply if you have:
- At least a science/engineering degree of food science, biotechnology, microbiology or related field and Fluent German and Strong English
- Strong leadership skills and emotional intelligence with the ability to coach, set expectations, adhering to standards and influencing across the site and across business functions to get results
- Experience to put processes in place, with strong follow up to achieve a fully compliant system and respective improvements.
- Collaboration: Ability to gain credibility and strong relationships through interfacing across many levels, functions, with QA and other functions - both internal and external. Needs to be excellent at collaborating and developing effective relationships across the business.
What can we offer you?
At P&G, Day 1 starts with you making an impact on the world, P&G brands, and your career.You will feel the ownership of your work from the beginning, be given exciting projects, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility of your part of projects.
Our success is supported by the diverse talents and top performance of our employees. Whatever your passion is - we want to support you to develop your full potential and enable you to get the best out of yourself. And it’s not just about what you will do, but how we will make you feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and confident.
You can also expect:
- Competitive starting salary and benefits program (Private health care, PG stock, saving plans)
- P&G Vibrant Living programs
- Work within a Top Employer of choice organisation.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come and join us!QA 00000174
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: