Begin a meaningful career right here
Technical Safety Leader (m/f/d)
As Technical Safety Leader, you will be part of the innovative Health, Safety & Environment team at the Groß-Gerau plant. Your area of responsibility includes the topics of Process Safety, Thermal Safety, Pressure Vessels, Explosion protection and prevention, Fire protection and Security as well as Occupational safety for external companies.
- You will support the plant management in safety topics and in implementing the legal requirements.
- You will provide technical advice to engineering and production management
- You will be the main contact person for Engineering and Operations to develop special safety concepts for machines and processes
- For new projects, you will influence the safety-related design
- You are in constant contact with the plant organization and the central HS&E functions
- You continuously review and improve safety systems
- You prepare and accompany internal and external audits
- You maintain contact with authorities such as employers' liability insurance associations, supervisory authorities, building authorities and fire departments
The goal is to ensure and improve the high standards required by the Procter & Gamble HS&E program and legal requirements.
Independent work based on sound know-how of applicable laws, regulations, standards, technical rules and regulations combined with a pronounced willingness to perform and an extremely high level of motivation.
A convincing personality with strong communication skills, who does not avoid conflicts, finds cooperative solutions and can assert himself/herself.
The ability to understand complex issues, analyze and optimize work processes in a team, set priorities and drive change. MS Office, very good written and spoken English.
Completed engineering studies with a specialization in safety technology / safety engineering or comparable.
As a global consumer goods manufacturer, P&G has a unique portfolio of very successful and world-leading brands. Constant innovation is the lifeblood of our brands. Our success is supported by the diverse talents and top performance of our employees. Whatever your passion is - we want to support you to develop your full potential and enable you to get the best out of yourself.
We have set ourselves ambitious goals. To achieve these goals, we are committed to our corporate purpose, values and principles. Your work with us offers you the opportunity to touch people's lives and make a real difference with our products in everyday life. The starting point for everything at P&G is understanding - understanding for consumers and for our employees. This is our approach to develop innovations that improve the lives of present and future generations.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: