Begin a meaningful career right here
SALES KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER JR. -Personal Health Care
We are seeking talents for our Consumer Health business for the position of
Sales Key Account Manager Jr.
Managerial full-time position
Start date: As soon as possible
Location: Guadalajara City.
Work schedule: full-time with flexible working hours
Profile: 2-3 years of substantial professional experience (Desirable Pharma Industry).
Are you prepared to sell the world’s best-known brands from Pharma Industry to the biggest customers in Mexico? How would you like to build positive relationships and put your sales experience to play? We are looking for people who have interest in selling strategies.
As a P&G Account Manager Jr. you’ll need to be highly motivated, results-oriented, and very comfortable drawing insights from data. You should have the capability to lead change, develop people and organizations, and tackle complex problems by thinking critically. While we invest heavily in improving these skills in you, it helps to show that you already have the skills.
Apply today to join the team as a Sales Account Manager Junior, where you’ll build collaborative customer relationships, contribute to joint business plans, and take advantage of P&G’s world-class leadership development opportunities to improve your potential.
Your role as a Key Account Manager Junior:
• Develop Grocery and Sub distributors Channels, capitalizing on the opportunities of the channel improving the image and gain presence and better display at the points of sale.
• Accountable about the compliance with financial objectives of the position vs those of the division.
• Guarantee the incorporation of new portfolio products.
• Seek the development of new segments (Regional Clients with potential).
• Create plans and define ad hoc strategists for the channel and handle the investment according to policies and procedures.
• Ensure the service level, cover the billing objective and sell out of the division's product portfolio.
• Execute the agreed plans for the development and participation of Groceries
• Generate broad analysis that gives us greater reliability and allows us to continue investing in the segment and ensure better profitability.
• Build great relationship with buyers and owners who are the key positions and decision makers in this segment
What we Offer:
• Significant work from your first day in P&G and every day learning.
• Environment multifunctional teamwork and high level of interaction with managers and directors who will develop your skills.
• Flexible work arrangements.
• Wellness programs (medical checkup, gym, etc.)
• Competitive salary and benefits program - private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, saving plans.
• Continuous coaching – you will work with hardworking people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
• Dynamic, encouraging and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: