Brand Function - Assistant Brand Manager (社会招聘职位)
Starting as an Assistant Brand Manager in P&G, you will typically develop skills in brand strategy, advertising, PR, consumer bonding, direct-to-consumer marketing and project management. Specifically, you will recommend, develop and execute marketing strategies, plans and programs, that build on consumer and customer insights, for a consumer brand in China. You will be responsible for initiatives, projects and day-to-day operations on all aspects of the brand business. You will also be using your skills to analyze the consumer, trade, market dynamics and business status, and turn them into business plans. Under the leadership of Brand Manager, your key responsibilities will include,
(1) Developing brand strategies and plans (strategy/concept/packaging development, product/marketing qualification and forecasting);
(2) Advertising (strategy/creative brief development, copy evaluation, copy clearance, commercial production and copy testing);
(3) Below-the-line consumer communication (include print, outdoor, direct-to-consumer marketing, public relations and point-of-sell materials, etc.);
(4) Media (develop and execute media strategies to reach target consumers including level, mix and market prioritization)
(5) Manage multi-functional project team to ensure excellence in execution (initiative/promotion/pricing plan development, planning, execution and summarizing results/learning);
(6) Consumer/Customer/Market Understanding (sound understanding of consumer/customer/market and detailed business analysis to identify business drivers and opportunities);
(7) Complex Business and Financial Analysis; and
(8) Interpersonal Projects (coaching/training, recruiting, multi-functional teamwork).
To learn more about this career path, click here.
Minimum education of BA, BBA or BS. Must have proven success from school or work experience of strong leadership by envisioning, direction setting and enrolling others; thinking/problem solving; creativity & innovation; initiative & follow-through; communication; and priority setting.
This position is targeted to hire candidates who have graduated and have working experience, if you have not graduated from university, please apply our campus recruiting jobs in stead. Thanks.
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: