Begin a meaningful career right here
Consumer & Market Knowledge Function - Analytics & Insights Manager
This is to support P&G Media breakthrough to drive business growth via data & analytics. Analytic & Insights at P&G are Business Leaders: As a analytics leaders, you need to be effective communicators, self-motivated, and able to drive insights into actions that improve P&G’s business results. Your Business knowledge, interpersonal/communication skills are therefore a must to thrive in a multi-functional leadership team.
Your key responsibilities include following:
- Be creative and relentless problem-solver using analytics skills, business acumen alongside leadership.
- Evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts and help identifying the underlying business needs from the user request.
- Execute research and analytics, including data ETL, analysis, modelling and insights generations.
- Turn insights into actionable recommendation, presenting actionable recommendation and drive actions to business value creation.
- Collaborate actively and effectively with other functions partners and senior management to accomplish project objectives.
- Provide ongoing consultancy to business partners.Provide analysis-related trainings to colleagues/other teams.
- Over 5 years’ experience related to strong technical mastery on data analytics and quantitative method. Familiar with modelling method like Market Mix modelling. Ability to integrate data from multiple sources and provide insightful and actionable recommendation.
Strong influence power. Can collaboratively work with multiple business partners
Fluent oral English, Good written English.
Good at communication, within diversified organization.
Media data and analytics experience is preferred, including media agency, media publishers, research agency working in media related area, or corporate media in-house team.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: