Design Function - Principal Design Manager - Guangzhou, China (社会招聘职位)
Design leadership of business unit for China.
Translation of equity and architecture into a robust packaging system
Creation of a strong Visual Identity with robust Iconic Assets
End to end responsibility for creation of winning packaging, retail design and eCommerce presentation
- Leading the category design organization
- Growth and development of capability internally and externally
- Career planning for the team
- Representing the team in global forums
- Working with business partners and HR to create the conditions for ongoing creation and execution of outstanding Design
- Sits on the lead team representing Design
- Consistently illustrates and envision on the value of Design
- Leads training to the business of process, timings and constraints.
- Champions and improves best practices
- Influences business leaders on process and suppliers to ensure quality of execution including partnering in purchasing choices
Senior profile. Strong Design mastery combined with leadership, people management, project and budget management and technical skills; Experience at managing agencies and business partners remotely; Good influencing and collaboration skills with commercial partners (Sales, Marketing). Understanding of brand architecture and how to translate that to a robust packaging system; Agility and entrepreneurial bias. High standard of verbal and written English.
All of our hiring in China will follow the China Government Employment Regulation, foreign candidate applying for mainland China's position should comply with local laws and regulations on foreigner employment management, please kindly visit the following website to understand more of this regulation.
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: