Begin a meaningful career right here
Human Resources Function - China Digital Learning/E-Learning Manager
The Digital Learning/E-learning Manager will lead the execution of a comprehensive and sustainable digital learning strategy for P&G China that supports the long term needs of the corporation, keeps pace with new insights, innovations externally and build capability of sub-organization’s digital learning team.
The successful candidate possesses the digital learning content creation and operation expertise, leadership and engagement capability (with HR, broader L&D community and IT are critical to the success of this role) to support the digital learning transformation; ability to challenge traditional mindsets around learning technology, ability to ideate, innovate and shape strategy balanced with the discipline to execute project plans with excellence. The leader will manage a high performing team of 1-2 learning expert(s).
- Bachelor Degree or above.
- 5+ years of Digital Learning/E-learning related working experience. Preferably focused on modern digital learning platforms and applications, content creation and platform operation. Understanding of key global trends in Digital Learning practices, methods and technologies.
- Experience managing vendors and making portfolio prioritization decisions in alignment with HR and organizational goals is required.
- Experience with managing cross-functional business processes and ability to work successfully in a matrixed environment is required.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese (Verbal and Written)
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: