Human Resources Function - Recruiting Initiatives HR Manager
Do you want to be part of a high performing team and working with the best people? We have a phenomenal opportunity to work with P&G Greater China, the #1 market leader in FMCG. Here you’ll collaborate with global and local recruiting team, lead recruiting initiatives to bring the best candidates’ experience in China.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
Champion and lead end to end recruiting initiative projects to ensure best local-fit project design, excellent implementation of strategies, standards and processes, eventually to build the best candidates’ experience.
Understand external trends, utilizes data and candidates’ feedback to gather insights to bring in external best practice to P&G
Drive strategic planning and review meetings with global recruiting team to engage for local needs, influence for best practice, bring in resources, and reach for alignment.
Drive standards to ensure a quality performance.
Partner with global and local recruiting team, agencies to drive a collaborative approach and driving for best practices.
Excellent execution on initiatives with timely delivery and high quality.
WHO YOU'LL WORK WITH
You will be part of Greater China recruiting team at P&G.
- Bachelor degree or above.
- 5+ years of recruitment experience, either in-house or agency (or a combination of both) with strong level of expertise within the market(s).
- Strong leadership and influence skill across all levels.
- Ability to manage change, problem solving.
- Ability to set clear goals and deliver into key objectives, resulted driven.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong collaboration and partnership skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Chinese (Verbal and Written)
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: