Information Technology Function - Site End to End Operations Leader
In this role, you will lead all IT operations in our site and will collaborate with local resources to support IT components in the OT space. You will interact with Product Supply functions (e.g.: Cybersecurity leader for OT security, PC&IS for OT applications & infrastructure, Site digital champion for portfolio & priorities) and GBS functions (e.g.: Reg. Sector Ops, GBS IT Operations and NetOps team to drive OPEX & Resiliency)
You will be accountable for the following IT focus areas at the plant:
E2E IT operation
Operational excellence (always on) IT & OT Infrastructure & Networking
Systemic remediation of IT issues identified by GIA
IT Continuity planning (avoid unplanned downtime)
IT Compliance, Cybersecurity vulnerability, & Info Security
Our work plan is aligned with the site priorities and will require technical deep understanding to execute IT technical work. The leader will balance capacity in line with local needs and global GBS focus area.
- Communication incl. English communication
- Leadership – Lead and drive issue resolution
- Risk Analysis – Ability to analyze the risk to operations vs. the cost to prevent it and develop standard methodologies with policy-makers on IT Continuity standards.
- Ownership & Accountability – High level of capability for independent work, priority setting and ability to meet deadlines. Ability to flow to the work depending on business situation.
- Self Starter – Need to be able to handle onboarding quickly to a complex and varied environment.
- Technical Mastery esp. on IT/OT infrastructure and application & integration
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: