Product Supply Function - Fem Care Demand Planning Manager
Did you know that at P&G we consider the Supply Network Operations (SNO) as the engine that accelerates value creation?
Getting thousands of different products onto the shelves in our customer's stores in the right quantities with precise quality in a very good time manner really does present a meaningful work every single day.
Your Role Specialty Areas:
Lead category monthly Business Operation Planning (BOP) process with involvement of multi-function teams
Work as business consultant, provide inputs on growing business with strong mastery on the category, customer, consumer and market
Work out rolling 18 months by product family forecast as the critical input for category financial forecast and supply chain planning
Provide the Best Estimation for current month sales on a weekly basis to guide supply chain operation
Improve the forecast accuracy and work on the “what-if” scenarios for supply chain winning cost/inventory/service
What we offer you:
- You will have business responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start of working on key brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
- You'll be recognized state of the art Supply Chain skills – We will constantly help you improve your knowledge and management abilities.
- You will receive continuous coaching & mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You will work in a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You could be working as a part of international teams with regional or even global responsibilities.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Competitive salary and benefits program (private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, PG stock, saving plans).
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
- College degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s if fine, preferably with some business focus)
- Courageous leadership, skilful communication, strategic thinking and operational excellence
- Ability to collaborate effectively with multifunction and multicultural environment
- Be familiar with BOP (Business Planning Operation) or S&OP process
- Demand planning background and Digitalization Savvy are the plus
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: