Begin a meaningful career right here
Product Supply Function - Planning Manager, Guangzhou Planning Service Center
Advantage by Working in Planning Service Centre for Asia Pacific:
The most advanced planning skills in FMCG industry
- Systemic Training System to Grow You as the Planning Master
- Competitive compensation & benefit
- You will acquire the most advanced planning experience and knowledge in delivering end to end supply chain solutions.
- You will serve Greater China & Asia Pacific Markets (including Japan, Korea, Australia/New Zealand, ASEAN (Malaysia, Singapore, Brunei, Thailand, Myanmar, Vietnam, Laos and Cambodia), Indonesia, & Philippines, etc.) by collaborating with diverse nationalities.
- You will impact business result by delivering planning against specific action plans, e.g. Forecast analysis, Establish manufacturing production schedules, Transportation coordination and critical business work process
You will leverage Global business service/IT tools to visualize results, generate report and manage key variables, you will need to lead or participate in simplification/innovation project related with End to End Planning
Education Background: University Degree.
Leaning capability--Candidate need have strong passion to learn, re-apply, know how to get require resource and information, build into the daily work.
Leadership - Demonstrate the ability to lead a team to drive excellent performance or a project by collaborating both internally and externally.
Execution excellence-- Result oriented through strong follow up, ownership.
Analytical skills & logic thinking-- Be able to identify issue/risk and determines optimal solution.
Outstanding communication skills to build Diverse Collaborative Relationships
Experience requirement – 1-3 year working experience
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: