Begin a meaningful career right here
Brand Management Function - E-commerce Brand Manager
P&G is looking for E-commerce Brand Manager in Guangzhou, your roles will includes:
- Lead, develop, and execute Feminine Care eCommerce strategy & plan to accelerate in-market eShare growth, which is including but not limited to portfolio choice, assortment, and promotion.
- Lead, develop, and execute user growth plan across eCommerce platforms.
- Lead holistic traffic planning (eMedia, social, content, etc.), analysis, and optimization to achieve traffic growth with improved efficiency.
- Lead, develop, and execute brand / initiative activation plan to drive traffic and shopper / customer excitement.
- Liaise with total brand team and ecom central team to maximize resource and reapply best practice, as the single point of contact.
- Coach and develop multiple direct reports (Assistant Brand Managers).
5-8 years of brand marketing experience.
Recent experience (at least 18 months) in brand eCommerce (preferred in
FMCG industry) or in eCommerce platform working on FMCG categories.
Experience of leading a team with direct report(s) is a requirement.
Bachelor degree or above.
Good command of English communication skill.
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Our P&G Greater China region consists of three markets – Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong SAR and Taiwan. Today, it is one of the largest consumer products companies in the region, serving over a billion Chinese consumers with more than 25 brands across 10 categories. These include Rejoice, Pantene, Head & Shoulders, Vidal Sassoon, Olay, SK-II, Safeguard, Ariel, Tide, Febreze, Gillette, Venues, Braun, Oral-B, Crest, Pampers, Whisper, Tampax and Vicks. Several other global brands are also available to Chinese consumers via the P&G International Flagship Store on T-Mall.
P&G Greater China is headquartered in Guangzhou, Guangdong, with operations across the region, including offices in Hong Kong, Taipei, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, one R&D center in Beijing, one digital innovation center in Guangzhou, eight manufacturing plants and eleven distribution centers. These locations combined employ more than 8000 people. We are recognized as the “Huangpu School” of the business communities and seen as one of the best companies in talent development. For the past years, we have been considered as the Most Attractive Employer in our industry by Universum.
All of our hiring in China will follow the China Government Employment Regulation, foreign candidate applying for mainland China's position should comply with local laws and regulations on foreigner employment management, please kindly click here to understand more of this regulation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: