Begin a meaningful career right here
Brand Management Function - Ecom-Assistant Brand Manager
- Lead, develop, and execute Merck brand (Femibion + Seven Seas + Future NI) full channel demand creation marketing /consumption plan.
- Lead and develop Merck FTZ Brand content/toolkit localization.
- Plan and implement Merck Brand media/KOL/user acquisition strategy.
- Lead and expand customer selling/brand promotion strategy and KCP promotion plan.
- Balance brand budget.
- At least 2 years eCommerce operation experience in FMCG industry or in eCommerce platform working on FMCG categories.
- Marketing or sales related role.
- Own business result, design and deliver the brand marketing campaigns with clear KPI ownership.
- Know well of the e-com channel customer landscape (Tmall, JD, Kaola, VIP) and operation proficiency.
- Healthcare experience is a plus.
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Our P&G Greater China region consists of three markets – Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong SAR and Taiwan. Today, it is one of the largest consumer products companies in the region, serving over a billion Chinese consumers with more than 25 brands across 10 categories. These include Rejoice, Pantene, Head & Shoulders, Vidal Sassoon, Olay, SK-II, Safeguard, Ariel, Tide, Febreze, Gillette, Venues, Braun, Oral-B, Crest, Pampers, Whisper, Tampax and Vicks. Several other global brands are also available to Chinese consumers via the P&G International Flagship Store on T-Mall.
P&G Greater China is headquartered in Guangzhou, Guangdong, with operations across the region, including offices in Hong Kong, Taipei, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, one R&D center in Beijing, one digital innovation center in Guangzhou, eight manufacturing plants and eleven distribution centers. These locations combined employ more than 8000 people. We are recognized as the “Huangpu School” of the business communities and seen as one of the best companies in talent development. For the past years, we have been considered as the Most Attractive Employer in our industry by Universum.
All of our hiring in China will follow the China Government Employment Regulation, foreign candidate applying for mainland China's position should comply with local laws and regulations on foreigner employment management, please kindly click here to understand more of this regulation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: