Begin a meaningful career right here
Design Function - Designer
- Distill marketing challenges and business objectives into fused creative briefs. Work closely with Design Director on brainstorming, conceptualize, execution of brand imagery with a high level of focus on 3D packaging.
- Understand human behavior and create design solutions that meet business challenges and solve real consumer problems.
- Manage design projects from end to end with responsibilities that include creating the design brief, design strategies, identifying the success criteria, managing project timeline, budget and design agency relationship. Hands-on design execution for all packaging projects, POS materials and e-commerce advertising.
- Work in cross functional teams driving deep consumer understanding and business strategy into exceptional design solutions.
- Be responsible for executing designs and inspiring external agencies work.
- Understand the latest Chinese trends/developments and articulate what makes a difference in Chinese lives
- Not only ideate and develop strategies but a creative individual who can envision the possibilities and execute bringing those ideas to life making them a reality.
- Deliver creative brand solutions across touch points. Specifically, you partner with a multi-functional team of future forward brand strategist & thinkers looking to build momentum with consumers.
- Ability to translate design trends and consumer insights into action is a key business value.
- Degree in Design (graphics focus) and or experience in related field.
- 5-10 Y’s experience in packaging design, and the business context working towards excellence in Packaging design. (e.g: Band 1-3-5Y’s，Band 2 5-8Y’s)
- Software fluency high affinity with graphic programs (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign Adobe creative suite, etc). Experience in print production and print technicalities.
- Artwork capabilities to create design from start to final artwork.
- Strong teamwork & design leadership skills with proven experience to effectively bring design strategy all the way to execution while fully articulating the target consumer and business needs.
- Operates with discipline/project management. Exceptional leadership skills and ability to manage multiple initiatives and manage complexity with excellence. Proven discipline, priority setting in managing and leading complex and global projects with effectiveness, from design strategy, consumer and customer understanding as well as excellence in execution, from 2D, 3D and retail environments and prototyping/visualizing solutions. Resourcefulness and scarcity mindset is critical for the business.
- Great sense of creativity and eye for beauty, needs to be flexible in an environment of constant change. Engage and influence senior management and cross-functional partners. Develop strong credibility at all levels of the organization.
- Fluent in Mandarin and English (both verbal and written!)
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Our P&G Greater China region consists of three markets – Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong SAR and Taiwan. Today, it is one of the largest consumer products companies in the region, serving over a billion Chinese consumers with more than 25 brands across 10 categories. These include Rejoice, Pantene, Head & Shoulders, Vidal Sassoon, Olay, SK-II, Safeguard, Ariel, Tide, Febreze, Gillette, Venues, Braun, Oral-B, Crest, Pampers, Whisper, Tampax and Vicks. Several other global brands are also available to Chinese consumers via the P&G International Flagship Store on T-Mall.
P&G Greater China is headquartered in Guangzhou, Guangdong, with operations across the region, including offices in Hong Kong, Taipei, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, one R&D center in Beijing, one digital innovation center in Guangzhou, eight manufacturing plants and eleven distribution centers. These locations combined employ more than 8000 people. We are recognized as the “Huangpu School” of the business communities and seen as one of the best companies in talent development. For the past years, we have been considered as the Most Attractive Employer in our industry by Universum.
All of our hiring in China will follow the China Government Employment Regulation, foreign candidate applying for mainland China's position should comply with local laws and regulations on foreigner employment management, please kindly click here to understand more of this regulation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: