Begin a meaningful career right here
Design Function - Junior Graphic Designer
- The role is responsible for understanding brand visual identity, build master design for brand E-com flagship store, Campaign Page and Social program interfaces(E-commerce & Digital Communication Designer)
- Ability to translate design trends and consumer insights into action is a key business value.
- Work in cross functional teams driving deep consumer understanding and business strategy into outstanding design solutions.
- Establish the E-com internal design & campaign capability.
- Understand the latest Chinese trends/developments and you can articulate what makes a difference in Chinese lives.
- Be responsible for executing designs and encouraging external agencies work.
- Cultivate strong cross-functional relationships to enable the smooth and timely execution of all creative projects from concept to completion.
- E-com/Digital Experience.
- 1-2 years of experience in Beauty industry.
- Passion for Beauty.
- Layout/Graphic design mastery.
- Visual Communication and art direction.
- Software proficiency – Hands-on Work, need shown design software mastery, such as AI/PS/InDesign. H5&Video editing skills are not required but a plus.
- Strong teamwork & design skills with validated experience to optimal bring design strategy all the way to execution while fully articulating the target consumer and business needs.
- Proficient in Mandarin and English (both verbal and written!)
※Please kindly attach your English CV/Portfolio when you apply for the job.
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Our P&G Greater China region consists of three markets – Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong SAR and Taiwan. Today, it is one of the largest consumer products companies in the region, serving over a billion Chinese consumers with more than 25 brands across 10 categories. These include Rejoice, Pantene, Head & Shoulders, Vidal Sassoon, Olay, SK-II, Safeguard, Ariel, Tide, Febreze, Gillette, Venues, Braun, Oral-B, Crest, Pampers, Whisper, Tampax and Vicks. Several other global brands are also available to Chinese consumers via the P&G International Flagship Store on T-Mall.
P&G Greater China is headquartered in Guangzhou, Guangdong, with operations across the region, including offices in Hong Kong, Taipei, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, one R&D center in Beijing, one digital innovation center in Guangzhou, eight manufacturing plants and eleven distribution centers. These locations combined employ more than 8000 people. We are recognized as the “Huangpu School” of the business communities and seen as one of the best companies in talent development. For the past years, we have been considered as the Most Attractive Employer in our industry by Universum.
All of our hiring in China will follow the China Government Employment Regulation, foreign candidate applying for mainland China's position should comply with local laws and regulations on foreigner employment management, please kindly click here to understand more of this regulation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: