Begin a meaningful career right here
Human Resources Function - Greater China Talent Acquisition Operation Specialist
Management of P&G Greater China recruiting work systems /process/ technologies in the new digitalization era to creating winning candidate experiences and path to employment. Have knowledge of how recruiting is done in Greater China
- Be familiar with/ to manage recruiting systems/ technologies in Greater China
- Design/ delivery of the recruiting work process in Greater China
Development of reports/ analytics for recruiting Management of compliance and regulatory requirements Management of the day-to-day administration and system upkeep closely partnering with IT/ Purchasing and external vendors.
Our P&G Greater China region consists of three markets – Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong SAR and Taiwan. Today, it is one of the largest consumer products companies in the region, serving over a billion Chinese consumers with more than 25 brands across 10 categories. These include Rejoice, Pantene, Head & Shoulders, Vidal Sassoon, Olay, SK-II, Safeguard, Ariel, Tide, Febreze, Gillette, Venues, Braun, Oral-B, Crest, Pampers, Whisper, Tampax and Vicks. Several other global brands are also available to Chinese consumers via the P&G International Flagship Store on T-Mall.
P&G Greater China is headquartered in Guangzhou, Guangdong, with operations across the region, including offices in Hong Kong, Taipei, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, one R&D center in Beijing, one digital innovation center in Guangzhou, eight manufacturing plants and eleven distribution centers. These locations combined employ more than 8000 people. We are recognized as the “Huangpu School” of the business communities and seen as one of the best companies in talent development. For the past years, we have been considered as the Most Attractive Employer in our industry by Universum.
- Experience and skills/expertise with relevant recruiting management processes/systems are highly desirable.
- Courageous leadership, accountability and ownership to make things happened and drive execution excellence.
- Strong thinking/problem solving skills to independently overcome the issues.
- Excellent communication skill and collaboration with internal & external, global and local.
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: