Begin a meaningful career right here
Human Resources Function - Occupation Health Nurse in LuoGang Plant
As a Nurse in LuoGang Plant in Guangzhou, your role will be as below:
- Plan, coordinate and implement health promotional programs.
- Plan and implement health & medical systems, provide high quality site health services.
- Arrange the required health check up, including but not limited to periodic general health check up and medical surveillance.
- Manage site vaccination, first aid training and emergency response system.
- Lead internal Health system self -assessments, gap analysis, action planning and implementation.
- Provide Training (on-boarding; join-up; refresher) to employees on health & medical systems.
- Participate in company drills.
- Establish & maintain relationships with local health authorities, hospitals, clinics etc.
- Major in nursing, college graduate is preferred.
- Valid annual practicing license is a must.
- Experience in nursing/occupation health management.
- Good communication skills and team work.
- Good command of English and computer skills
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Our P&G Greater China region consists of three markets – Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong SAR and Taiwan. Today, it is one of the largest consumer products companies in the region, serving over a billion Chinese consumers with more than 25 brands across 10 categories. These include Rejoice, Pantene, Head & Shoulders, Vidal Sassoon, Olay, SK-II, Safeguard, Ariel, Tide, Febreze, Gillette, Venues, Braun, Oral-B, Crest, Pampers, Whisper, Tampax and Vicks. Several other global brands are also available to Chinese consumers via the P&G International Flagship Store on T-Mall.
P&G Greater China is headquartered in Guangzhou, Guangdong, with operations across the region, including offices in Hong Kong, Taipei, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, one R&D center in Beijing, one digital innovation center in Guangzhou, eight manufacturing plants and eleven distribution centers. These locations combined employ more than 8000 people. We are recognized as the “Huangpu School” of the business communities and seen as one of the best companies in talent development. For the past years, we have been considered as the Most Attractive Employer in our industry by Universum.
All of our hiring in China will follow the China Government Employment Regulation, foreign candidate applying for mainland China's position should comply with local laws and regulations on foreigner employment management, please kindly click here to understand more of this regulation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: