Product Supply Function - Greater China Supply Chain Analyst Group Manager
- Lead supply chain analytical initiatives within GC and be accountable for delivering intended business value.
- Lead creation and execution of analytic action plans that addresses top priority business challenges and builds insights.
- Develop in-depth business, domain, analytical and systems knowledge for building meaningful solutions and services
- Consult and coach business teams on uses of data, analytical solutions and tools.
- Work in multi-functional teams to evaluate supply chain solutions.
- Work with and be part of a diverse group of people with IT and commercial team and global Analyst community.
- Master's or Bachelor's degree in Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Management Science, Decision Sciences, Applied Mathematics, Data Science, Business Analytics or a related field of study with strong quantitative skills.
- Strong conceptual skills in statistics and mathematics.
- Experience with data & analytics tools or data base software (including Tibco, KNIME, SAS, Tibco, Extend, SAILS, XpressMP and Fractal to name a few).
- Proficiency in spoken and written English skill
- Strong communication, leadership and consulting skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action.
- Experience in logistics / inventory / supply chain management will be an added advantage.
- More than 3 years professional experience in FMCG or retail industry as lead.
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Our P&G Greater China region consists of three markets – Chinese Mainland, Hong Kong SAR and Taiwan. Today, it is one of the largest consumer products companies in the region, serving over a billion Chinese consumers with more than 25 brands across 10 categories. These include Rejoice, Pantene, Head & Shoulders, Vidal Sassoon, Olay, SK-II, Safeguard, Ariel, Tide, Febreze, Gillette, Venues, Braun, Oral-B, Crest, Pampers, Whisper, Tampax and Vicks. Several other global brands are also available to Chinese consumers via the P&G International Flagship Store on T-Mall.
P&G Greater China is headquartered in Guangzhou, Guangdong, with operations across the region, including offices in Hong Kong, Taipei, Shanghai, Beijing, Chengdu, one R&D center in Beijing, one digital innovation center in Guangzhou, eight manufacturing plants and eleven distribution centers. These locations combined employ more than 8000 people. We are recognized as the “Huangpu School” of the business communities and seen as one of the best companies in talent development. For the past years, we have been considered as the Most Attractive Employer in our industry by Universum.
All of our hiring in China will follow the China Government Employment Regulation, foreign candidate applying for mainland China's position should comply with local laws and regulations on foreigner employment management, please kindly click here to understand more of this regulation.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: