Begin a meaningful career right here
Sales Function - Watson and Manning’s Team Administrator
Would you like to contribute and dedicatedly facilitate the work of P&G's leaders in their daily tasks while improving your own skills? Do you have an ambitious spirit, real passion for winning and professional development? We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build reciprocal and mutually-beneficial relationships with others while performing an administrative support role.
Sale Team Administrator is vital to the success of our business at P&G. From Day 1, you will be accountable for being responsible for your own projects, working with teams to generate new ideas and implementing changes; as well as, being accountable for results.
You should be agile and responsive to sensing/feedback, a powerful collaborator, and eager to learn new things. We trust that you can be a critical partner to department leadership as well as an important member of the team.
- Tracking Sales Metric: Sell In, customer Sell Out, market Sell Out/Sell Through, days on hands/days sales outstanding, key performance indicators of business and customers, tracking of Return of Investment of all portfolio
- You are the owner of Sales Dashboard Management
- You will be directly report to stakeholders
- You are the expert of analyzing the information and bringing a broader perspective to problems
- Management of the leadership team mtg agenda and travel plan to ensure an effective business review
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or technology areas
- High knowledge of Databases, Professional Excel and master systems such as SAP or Oracle.
- Results oriented
- Committed to timely delivery of task and responsibilities
- Analytical skills
- Communication skill in different levels
- Advance level of English skill
- Strong technology skills and a proficiency in Outlook, WebEx, Lync/Skype, Excel, PowerPoint and collaboration technologies.
- Strong organization and follow through skills. Able to meet multiple deadlines with excellence.
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking.
- Proven ability to communicate English (written and spoken).
- Clear ability to handle multiple priorities.
Please kindly input your name in both Chinese characters and Pinyin when you fill in the form. Thank you!
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: