Ensure the financial security of our brands
Cost Analyst manager
Gyöngyös, Heves, Hungary
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you. This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What does it take to be a successful Finance professional at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
COST MANAGER –in Gyöngyös Manufacturing Plant
As a Financial Analyst, your work will be meaningful straight out of school. You will work as the finance leader on a team with representatives from various other functions Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where everyone's opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared. Our focus is to win as a team with everyone's strong individual contributions. You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business.
The job scope includes:
- Define and evaluate finance options for achieving business objectives.
- Issue timely and complete financial reporting
- Maintains/develops a system of management cost reports
- Coordinate the preparation of quarterly financial forecast
variancesfrom the budget and report significant issues to management
- Provide financial analyses as needed, in particular for capital investments, and decision linked to production execution.
- Enforces a documented system of accounting policies and procedures
- Lead/coordinate global project role out
What we offer:
- Inspirational work environment using leading edge technology
- Challenging job with meaningful responsibility from 1st day at work
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Individual mentoring and long-term career planning including both home and international career opportunities
- Rich development program focusing on personal skills & professional development including individual on-the-job and small group trainings both locally and abroad
We are the world's largest consumergoods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene® and Oral-B®.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
You have University or College degree in any Engineering fieldand/or in Financial or Economy field.
Fluent in English and Hungarian, both written and spoken
Fresh graduate or 0-5 years of work experience on relevant field
Advanced MS office skills (Excel, Outlook, Word, Powerpoint)
ADVANTAGE: MS access, SQL,
Strong leadership and teamwork skills
Good problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
Location: Gyöngyös, Heves, Hungary
Job Id: FIN00005017
Job categories: Finance & Accounting
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Finance Analyst (m/f) Geneva, Switzerland
- Finance & Accounting - Administrative Assistant Cincinnati, Ohio
- P&G Finance Graduate Role 2021 Stockholm, Sweden
- P&G Turkey - New Graduate Application for 2021 - Finance & Accounting Manager Istanbul, Turkey