Begin a meaningful career right here
Digital& cybersecurity MANAGER
DIGITAL& CYBERSECURITY ENGINEER
Gyöngyös Plantis one of the youngest P&G Plants and employs currently over 550 P&G employees and growing continuously. In this factory we are assembling Oral-B electric toothbrushes, and we are packaging Braun electric shavers and epilators. Focusing on safety, high productivity, cost effective operation and highest customers’ satisfaction is the key to our success.
We provide our employees competitive compensation and benefit package, great career opportunities, individual training system, inspirational work environment using leading edge technology and challenging job with meaningful responsibility from first day at work.
Implement digital systems to deliver significant savings. Lead the assigned project from plant digital master plan including scheduling, find suppliers, tenders, ensure technical execution and documentation meeting P&G standards. Cybersecurity leader for the plant.
- Lead projects, ensure execution in time
- Find digital saving opportunities, plant saving projects to eliminate them
- Ensure site IT/project documentation quality meeting company standards
- Ensure P&G cybersecurity standards are known and followed both technical and behaviour level
- Build culture and knowledge about cybersecurity for the plant population
- Continuously improve site cybersecurity standards based on global policies
- Inspirational work environment using leading edge technology
- Challenging job with meaningful responsibility from 1st day at work
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Individual coaching and long-term career planning including both home and international career opportunities
- Rich development program focusing on personal skills & professional development including individual on-the-job and small group trainings both locally and abroad
We are the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene® and Oral-B®.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Bachelor’s degree / master’s degree in IT, electrical engineer or mechanical engineer (mechatronics) with knowledge and interest about production line IT systems
- Fluent in English and Hungarian, both written and spoken
- Leadership skills: Lead plant wide projects, programs in multifunctional teams
- Effective team player, able to work in precise, fast, flexible way
- IT network system basic understanding
- Fresh graduate or max. 0-5 years of work experience on relevant field
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: