Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
Electrical ENGINEER INTERNSHIP/Gyongyos
How would you like to use your engineering experience and join a globally recognized company? If you are passionate about inventing, developing, reapplying, and delivering processes and packing technologies, then this role is perfect for you. You should have the right technical curiosity and understanding to develop new approaches to big problems. Your work will require creativity, innovation, teamwork, and leadership.
- Full Time
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Engineering Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
TrustworthyRESPONSIBILITIESDESCRIPTIONPC&IS (Power, Control & Information System) Engineer InternshipP&G is a leading global consumer goods company whose winning brands are built around the model of innovation. Whatever your passion is, we want to ignite your potential to become your very best self. We hold true to our purpose, values and principles as we seek to make a difference in the world around us. You will engage in meaningful work that will touch the lives of others and have a real impact. Everything at P&G starts with understanding - understanding our consumers and our employees as we innovate to improve lives now and for generations to come.Are you a talented and highly motivated student or graduate from University and interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company?Do you want to build some cool automation systems, control information networks, or vision and robotic systems to enable efficient production?As a PC&IS Process Engineer Intern in Engineering Department, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.Interested? We are looking forward to your online application.Key Responsibilities:
Lead and support the execution of project scope elements (power, control and information system area), installation supervision and start-up support of the production equipment and its upgrades to technologies of the future, post start-up issues elimination.
Projects support, including scope clarification, documenting design changes (drawings, electrical schemes, engineering instructions).
Planning and Leading execution of proof of principle experiments of technology change integration engaging diverse team of experts.
Technical vendors management (power, control and information systems area).
Production equipment control systems software and electrical architecture upgrades development, programming, debugging, modification and documenting.
Experience in programming controllers is preferable.
- BSc or MSc in any STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) discipline. Automation, Electrical, Electronic, Power, Information Technology, Mechatronic Engineering preferred.
- Excellent communication, initiative and leadership skills, and the ability to collaborate effectively, creativity, innovation.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good English verbal and writing skills.
- A self-starter, excited at the prospect of an international career.
Location: Gyöngyös, Hungary
Job Id: MFG00006205
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Alternance Chargé de Communication interne - Master (H/F) Blois, France
- Alternance Chargé de Communication interne - Licence/Bachelor (H/F) Blois, France
- Engineering Intern Queretaro Plant Querétaro City, Mexico
- Manufacturing Technical Expert Intern Spain