Begin a meaningful career right here
Electrical manufacturing ENGINEER
Gyöngyös Plantis one of the youngest P&G Plants and employs currently over 500 P&G employees and growing continuously. In this factory we are assembling Oral-B electric toothbrushes, and we are packaging Braun electric shavers and epilators. Focusing on safety, high productivity, cost effective operation and highest customers’ satisfaction is the key to our success.
We provide our employees competitive compensation and benefit package, great career opportunities, individual training system, inspirational work environment using leading edge technology and challenging job with meaningful responsibility from first day at work.
Our Engineers are responsible for inventing, reapplying and developing technologies, required to support the production process of our world class consumer products. Through the use of state-of-the-art technologies, equipment and work systems, we create a continuous stream of flexible, loss free, profit generating technologies and initiatives, safely producing the most cost competitive products to meet a full range of consumer needs. Where appropriate, we develop unique proprietary technologies or simply reapply what is proven, consistent with the business requirements.
- Define and evaluate technical options for achieving business objectives.
- Study technical feasibility and capital cost of proposed changes.
- Prepare a design basis for the project, based on engineering studies, computer modeling and simulation, economic evaluations and consultations with Manufacturing.
- Lead new equipment start-ups in the production plants and train the production teams.
- Solve equipment problems working closely with production staff on new or existing operations.
- Specify and conduct acceptance tests on equipment purchased from vendors
- Making clear decisions to ensure execution to the highest standards
- Inspirational work environment using leading edge technology
- An opportunity for you to develop and deliver state of the art technologies supported by multi-million capital investments.
- Challenging job with meaningful responsibility from 1st day at work
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Travel opportunities to the project locations to see your design come to life
- Rich development program focusing on personal skills & professional development including individual on-the-job and group trainings both locally and abroad
- University Bachelor or Master degree in engineering (electrical engineering / automation & control/ mechatronics or similar)
- Fluent in English and Hungarian, both written and spoken
- Fresh graduate OR max. 0-5years of work experience
- Experienced in electrical and controls to the level required to lead the PCIS scope of a project
- Strong leadership and collaboration skills
- Good problem-solving skills
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: