BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
FOOD ENGINEER - (PROCESS) ENGINEER
FOOD engineer- (PROCESS) ENGINEER
Do you love challenges? Would you like to help improve top-tier production systems in the making and packing departments?
We are looking for entry-level engineers who can handle dynamic work environments and who know how to think outside of the box. We rely on our engineers in manufacturing and our physical distribution centers to make our products to the highest of standards.
Are you ready for the challenge?
We are eager to give you the opportunity to take a step forward in your early career and show you can lead from the front.
Our Engineers are truly at forefront of product implementation & improvements: your work would include developing innovative solutions geared towards improving processes.
We are relying on to deliver the best results to the highest standards.
If you would like to be a part of it, then apply now!
We welcome you to join Procter&Gamble in a position of:
Food (Process) Engineer in Gyöngyös Manufacturing Plant
Be prepared to join our rapidly growing, successful, and innovative teams!
The Job Scope includes:
- Establish methods for solving technical problems
- Make studies on performance loss (on equipment, skills, organization)
- Systematize tools for maintenance and implement production management tools
- Identify one or more key projects to achieve the performance targets
- Identifying, prioritizing, analying, and eliminating losses and inefficiencies
- Delivery and start-up of new equipment, initiatives, and projects
- Collaborating with technical experts, other functions, and other manufacturing sites to create the best solutions
- Creating learning programs and coaching and training technicians
- Creating and improving standards to enable us to achieve the performance targets for the production line
- You have University or College degree in food engineering or and other engineering or technology (chemical, environmental, industrial, mechanical, polymer engineering, manager engineering, quality, or bio)
- Fluent in English and Hungarian, both written and spoken
- Fresh graduate or max. 0-5 years of work experience in a relevant field
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills
- Good problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
What we offer:
- Inspirational work environment using leading-edge technology
- Challenging job with meaningful responsibility from 1st day at work
- Competitive compensation& benefit package
- Individual mentoring and long-term career planning including both home and international career opportunities
- Rich development program focusing on personal skills & professional development including individual on-the-job and small group training both locally and abroad
We aretheworld's largestconsumer goodscompany with operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues and with 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene®, and Oral-B®.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: