BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
ITOT End-to-End (E2E) Operations Leader (M/F/D)
Accountable for all IT and GBS Applications - governs their lifecycle from implementation to operations, ensures compliance and resiliency, drives digital culture at the Site. Co-owns creation and delivery of Site Digital Strategy, owns IT Portfolio and the process for aligning associated IT budget, acts as a Client Manager for all local IT deployments (including global/regional initiatives), governs local innovation to enable digital transformation sustainably by keeping them in sync with global solutions, owns the processes for digital compliance (GIA, IT MAGICS). Manages 1-2 key site projects.
- Service Operations (Always On) – Manage IT changes, applications and infrastructure components in a production environment. Ensure operational excellence and act as escalation point for IT incident management, working with internal and external teams to drive resolution of complex problems
- Digital Stewardship & IT Compliance (Always Compliant, Always Secure) – Understand and follow IT stewardship policies, cybersecurity, and controls. Support gap/risk remediation as required
- Leadership: Ability to independently lead and own work – setting priorities, showing ownership and accountability, meeting deadlines, and flowing to the work as the business situation requires. Identify potential projects, digitization and automation initiatives, and contribute to the site digital masterplan
- Project Management – Ability to successfully deliver small to medium-sized projects while integrating technical, business, and commercial requirements. Interact with site IT organization and production owners as well as international teams and suppliers. Own project execution, including project plan, scope, budget, communication, change management, issue resolution, and resource allocation.
- Teamwork: Collaborate with internal and external resources based in multiple countries
- Communication: Effectively communicate with Product Supply partners, local/regional/global IT operations and service teams, and other stakeholders, in a clear and timely manner
- Permanent job contract as of day 1
- Continuous learning, coaching and development
- Working on challenging projects under the guidance of experienced managers
- Extensive training program from day 1, providing all necessary skills to do work even if you have no supply chain background,
- Attractive salary and benefits (flexible work arrangement, medical insurance, company shop, etc…)
We are the world's largest consumer goods company with operations in 80 countries, more than 80 billion US$ in revenues, and 25 Billion-Dollar Brands, such as Gillette®, Ariel®, Pantene®, and Oral-B®.
In 2019, P&G in Hungary has been recognized as the most attractive employer in the Fast Moving Consumer Goods category by Randstad Hungary.
We are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, veteran status, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Note:Immigration sponsorship is not available for this role.
We are looking for:
- Bachelors/Masters in a technology degree (Computer Science, Information Systems, Applied Mathematics, Electrical and Computer Engineering, Engineering, etc.)
- Fluencyof communication inEnglish(written&spoken)and Hungarian is a plus
- Desirable – ITIL Foundation Certified
- Leadership skill: Lead projects, programs in multifunctional teams
- Able to work either in a team or alone effectively, with precise, fast, and flexible execution
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong priority setting, flexibility and discipline
- Has a positive attitude towards challenges and changes
- Great ability to work in a team and eagerness to learn
- Excellent communication skills
- Good understanding of principles of IT infrastructure (networking, telephony, etc.)
- Good understanding of Application Management & Integration, including lifecycle management
- Basic understanding of cybersecurity for applications, IT infrastructure and IT operations
- MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) at an intermediate levelis preferred
- Enthusiasm and curiosity about the intersection of business, technology, and data
- Desirable – Previous work/internship/project experience in a plant, and/or the CPG (FMCG) sector
- Desirable – Understanding of data visualization and presentation (e.g. PowerBI)
- The ideal start of work is as soon as possible
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: