BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
PC&IS ELECTRICAL ENGINEER
THE JOB SCOPE INCLUDES:
Our Engineers are responsible for inventing, reapplying and developing technologies, required to support the production process of our world class consumer products. Through the use of state-of-the-art technologies, equipment and work systems, we create a continuous stream of flexible, loss free, profit generating technologies and initiatives, safely producing the most cost competitive products to meet a full range of consumer needs. Where appropriate, we develop unique proprietary technologies or simply reapply what is proven, consistent with the business requirements.
- Define and evaluate technical options for achieving business objectives.
- Study technical feasibility and capital cost of proposed equipment design changes.
- Prepare a design basis for the project, based on engineering studies, computer modeling and simulation, economic evaluations, and consultations with Manufacturing.
- Lead new equipment start-ups in the production plants and train the production teams.
- Design development: Develop new design for future production equipment with vendors and/or upgrade existing equipment to improve performance and/or to enable adaptation to new product scope
- Troubleshooting on production lines, in case of technical issues and define and execute long term solution and fixes
- Specify and conduct acceptance tests on equipment purchased from vendors
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Inspirational work environment using leading edge technology
- An opportunity for you to develop and deliver state of the art technologies supported by multi-million capital investments.
- Challenging job with meaningful responsibility from 1st day at work
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Travel opportunities to the project locations to see your design come to life
- Rich development program focusing on personal skills & professional development including individual on-the-job and group trainings both locally and abroad
- University Bachelor or Master’s degree in engineering (electrical engineering / automation & control/ mechatronics / Programming or similar)
- Fluent Communication level in English and Basic level in Hungarian (both written and spoken)
- Fluent in English and Hungarian, both written and spoken
- Fresh graduate OR max. 1-3 years of work experience
- Experienced in electrical and controls to the level required to lead the PC&IS scope of a project
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
- Strong leadership, collaboration and communication skills
- PLC language knowledge (SCL, sequential) preferably Siemens experience (active usage of Tia Portal)
- Experience with Vision system (Cognex, Keyence etc,), Festo servo systems, and in Robotics (Epson, ABB, KUKA etc)
Beneficial if there is knowledge in the following skills:
- Confident usage of AutoCAD or similar design programs
- Machine electrical safety qualification
- Experience in programming, confident usage of TIA- portal, able to create new code for production equipment or modify existing code
- Experience in server communication
- Experience with production data (stops, fault codes, rejects, etc) collecting and analyzing systems
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: