Process Engineer/Process Manager_Gyöngyös
- Define and evaluate technical options for achieving business objectives.
- Study technical feasibility and capital cost of proposed changes.
- Prepare a design basis for the project, based on engineering studies, high end computer modeling and simulation, economic evaluations and consultations with Manufacturing, Research & Development and other contributing groups.
- Lead new equipment start-ups in the production plants and train the production teams. Solve equipment problems working closely with production staff on new or existing operations.
- Specify and conduct acceptance tests on equipment purchased from vendors.
- University or college degree inengineering preferably electrical, industrial, mechanical,chemical, polymer engineering, manager enineering, logistics manager, quality or bio engineering and other engineering or technology
- Fluent in English and Hungarian, bothwritten and spoken
- Fresh graduate or 0-5 yearsof work experience on relevant field
- Strong leadership and teamwork skills
- Good problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
- Inspirational work environment using leading edge technology
- Challenging job with meaningful responsibility from 1st day at work
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Individual mentoring and long-term career planning including both home and international career opportunities
- Rich development program focusing on personal skills & professional development including individual on-the-job and small group trainings both locally and abroad
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: