Explore the innovative systems and processes behind our products
Process MANAGER INTERN
Gyöngyös, Heves, Hungary
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences? Then an Internship as a Manufacturing/Engineering Intern in one of our plants might be the right place for you to gain this experience. In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time, and at a low cost. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
- Level: Intern
- Travel: Yes (occasional)
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Manufacturing Intern at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
PROCESS ENGINEER INTERN
Work schedule: part or full-time (flexible between 24-40 hours a week)
Lengths: 3-6 months
Did you know P&G products are enjoyed nearly 5 billion times a day? With the strongest portfolio of trusted, quality, leadership brands like Pampers®, Always®, Pantene®, Gillette®, Oral-B®, Old Spice®and Braun®, we focus on improving lives through our people & products.
Do you want to transform materials for winning consumer experiences?
Then an Internship at our plants in Gyöngyös might be the right place for you to gain this experience. In our Manufacturing department, we produce consumer goods to supply our customers with high-quality product, on-time. You will help us innovate to ensure the development and use of the most advanced technologies. We value your creativity and skill in analyzing and solving problems.
What makes a successful Manufacturing Intern at P&G?
Your Role as an INTERN in Manufacturing/Engineering:
In this internship role, you will have the opportunity to be on the floor to meet different challenges, make decisions and see quickly the results. You will discover P&G's technologies who are worldly recognized. You will also discover the P&G's standards and methods. In the end you will build your own capabilities through the job experience, mentoring and training.
You are likely to be placed in one of the following functions:
Production - Packing
• Make studies on performance loss (on equipment, skills, organization)
• Identify one or more key projects to achieve the performance targets of the packing line
• Establish methods for solving technical problems
• Systematize tools for maintenance and implement production management tools
• Work on the installation and startup of new equipment
Production - Making
• Make the study and analysis of performance loss (equipment, organization, skills)
• Ensure the communication between different departments (logistics, packing, projects etc.)
• Create learning programs for technicians and team leader to help them to develop their skills
• Establish systematization tools, simplify process and standardize work
• Contribute to development of standards
• Support the production (especially on equipment validation, process etc.)
• Investigate " non-standard " and establish an action plan
• Participate in workshops within a multifunctional team
WHAT WE OFFER:
• Responsibilities as of Day1–you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
• Continuous coaching& mentoring–you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
• Dynamic and respectful work environment–employees are at the core; we value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance
You are a student of 2nd or 3rd year of Bachelor studies, 4th or 5th year of Master studies of any engineering disciplines (Logistics, Quality, Mechatronic, Automatization, Electrical, Molding, Chemical, Bio, Health& Safety, Environmental, Energy, Vehicle etc.)
Technical excellence & rigor in executing defined plans
Ability to collaborate effectively with others
Capacity to analyze situations and find solutions. And ability to innovate and reapply successes
Fluency in English and Hungarian is mandatory
You are a confident user of Microsoft Excel
Location: Gyöngyös, Heves, Hungary
Job Id: MFG00006813
Job categories: Manufacturing
Health and Wellness Programs
Internship Support Network
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
There are no job results within your geolocated area. If you’d like to look at other opportunities:View All of Our Available Opportunities