BEGIN A MEANINGFUL CAREER RIGHT HERE
THE JOB SCOPE INCLUDES:
Our Engineers are responsible for inventing, developing and reapplying technologies, required to support the production process of our world class consumer products. Through the use of state of the art technologies, equipment and work systems, we create a continuous stream of flexible, loss free, profit generating technologies and initiatives, safely producing the most cost competitive products to meet a full range of consumer needs. Where appropriate, we develop unique proprietary technologies or simply reapply what is proven, consistent with the business requirements.
Work will involve part or all of the following, depending on the size and complexity of the project:
- Define and evaluate technical options for achieving business objectives.
- Study technical feasibility and capital cost of proposed changes.
- Prepare a design basis for the project, based on engineering studies, high end computer modeling and simulation, economic evaluations and consultations with Manufacturing.
- Work with local and international vendors on defining machines and bringing them to live
- Lead new equipment start-ups in the production plants and train the production teams. Solve equipment problems working closely with production staff on new or existing operations.
- Specify and conduct acceptance tests on equipment purchased from vendors.
- The job field can vary from project on Molding to Assembly to Packing Production lines (to be defined based on the candidate and open position)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Inspirational work environment using leading edge technology
- Challenging job with meaningful responsibility from 1st day at work
- Competitive compensation and benefit package
- Individual coaching and long-term career planning including both home and international career opportunities
- Rich development program focusing on personal skills & professional development including individual on-the-job and small group trainings both locally and abroad
- University or college degree in engineering preferably mechatronic, polymer, mechanical, electrical, industrial and other engineering or technology
- Fluent Communication level in English and Basic level in Hungarian (both written and spoken)
- Fresh graduate or 1-3 years of work experience on relevant field
- Strong leadership, collaborative and communication skills
- Strong problem-solving skills and analytical thinking
- Interest in technology
- Confident usage of AutoCAD or similar design programs
- Beneficial if there is knowledge in the following skills: Experience in Packing Technology or in Molding or in Product Assembly
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: