Lead million-dollar sales for Billion-dollar brands
P&G Customer Development (Sales) Graduate Role 2020
Weybridge, United Kingdom
Are you a leader? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in traveling? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a sales manager with us! We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Still looking for your perfect graduate role? Didn’t get round to finding a job in your final year? Too focused on your studies? Weren’t sure what you wanted to do?
Don’t stress, P&G still have top graduate opportunities in our sales team starting in March 2020. We are looking for talented graduates to start straight away working to sell brands that millions of consumers can’t live without and working with some of the UK’s biggest retailers.
Attend the Commercial Careers Academy to secure yourself a unique opportunity to start your career at the company voted the #1 place for graduates to work in Fast Moving Consumer Goods.
Working in sales at P&G means getting your own multi-million pound business and budget to lead from day 1. That means working with great brands like Pampers, Fairy, Gillette and the UK's biggest grocery retailers. You will be the key contact for the business with your retailer and responsible for building and maintaining that relationship. You will build and design ideas, strategize using analytics and shopper insights, use your relationship and understanding of the market to sell, negotiate and execute your ideas.
As a full-time hire you are automatically enrolled in our world-class graduate scheme training programme. It’s 2 years of structured training, mentoring and specially chosen roles to set you up for a successful career in P&G Sales and recognized industry wide as the best leadership development programme.
Full-time jobs are available at both our Weybridge and Harrogate offices, with start dates available for immediate start in March 2020.
P&G Commercial Career Academy – January 2020at our office in Weybridge, Surrey
The Commercial Careers Academy is the final step in our application process to secure yourself
a graduate role with P&G. It is a three day intensive learning course designed to challenge your business and critical thinking, networking and team building skills, in real business situations. You'll work on a real brand case study covering all aspects of business including a presentation to a board of directors at P&G, followed by a final interview.
The Commercial Career Academy will take place on 29th – 31st January 2020
Find out more about Career Academies here:https://www.pgcareers.com/graduate-career-academy-in-the-UK
If you secure yourself a job with P&G you can expect the following:
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – From the beginning you will be doing a full-time job in sales, managing your own account with a retailer.
- Continuous coaching – You will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Employees are at the core, we value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting flexible working arrangements and work/life balance.
- Benefits - A job in P&G Sales offers a competitive salary as well as other great benefits such as a company car, great pension and share schemes. To find more information about our benefits package take a look here: https://www.pgcareers.com/benefits
We search for people who have a record of making a positive impact on projects, events and groups, who collaborate with people and can understand what makes them tick. We want individuals who can think strategically and generate new ideas and can not only persuade other partners to support them but also see the idea through to completion.
- University graduates who have recently completed a degree
- Evidence of passion and achievements in academic and/or non-academic activities
- Demonstrated leadership skills and strong analytical capability
- Excellent communication and social skills
- Strong English verbal and writing skills
We’re consistently recognised as one of the UK’s leading graduate employers listed in Times Top 100 Graduate Employers; The Best Places to Work – Glassdoor; Guardian UK 300; Job Crowd – Best Places for Graduates to Work and Universum’s Most Attractive Employers.
At P&G #weseeequal. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company.
Our people are all equally talented in unrivalled ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours.
Location: Weybridge, United Kingdom
Job Id: SLS00004554
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Senior Field Service Technician – P&G Professional Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Senior Field Service Technician – P&G Professional Allentown, Pennsylvania
- National Technical Resource – P&G Professional Multiple Locations
- Associate Sales Manager Jeddah, Saudi Arabia