Begin a meaningful career right here
Sales Key Account Manager Junior
We are seeking talents for the position of
We are seeking talents for the position of
Sales Key Account Manager Junior.
Managerial full-time position
Location: Hermosillo, City.
Start date: as soon as possible
Work schedule: full-time with flexible working hours
Profile: 2 or 4 years of relevant sales experience selling consumer goods.
Are you prepared to sell the world’s best-known brands to the biggest customers in Mexico? How would you like to build positive relationships and put your sales experience to play? We are looking for people who have interest in selling strategies.
As a P&Ger, you’ll need to be highly motivated, results-oriented, and very comfortable drawing insights from data. You should have the capability to lead change, develop people and organizations, and tackle complex problems by thinking critically. While we invest heavily in improving these skills in you, it helps to show that you already have the skills.
Apply today to join the team as a Sales Key Account Manager Junior, where you’ll build collaborative customer relationships, contribute to the business, and take advantage of P&G’s world-class leadership development opportunities to improve your potential.
Main Responsibilities of the role:
1. Customer Facing:
• Develop joint business plans and create strong relationships with the customer.
• Deliver superior in-store presence in all sales fundamentals by providing tools, information, etc. to the customer and the team's retail resources.
2. Customer Service: Create, communicate, and review demand forecast and supply plan to ensure sufficiency of Joint Business Plans to deliver targets.
3. Company Facing:
• Develop personal capability and coach others in your area(s) of expertise, to drive business results and build the organization's capability.
• Maintain appropriate internal controls to ensure the Company's assets (informational as well as monetary) are safeguarded. This importantly includes management of Trade funds.
• Manage all details related to the day-to-day business (i.e., volume forecasting, deductions, price changes, administrative issues, etc.)
What we Offer:
• Significant work from your first day in P&G and every day learning.
• Environment multifunctional teamwork and high level of interaction with managers and directors who will develop your skills.
• Flexible work arrangements.
• Wellness programs (medical checkup, gym pass, etc.)
• Competitive salary and benefits program - private life & medical insurance for employees and dependents, PG stock, saving plans.
• Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
• Dynamic, supportive and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
•Mexican citizenship and eligible to work in Hermosillo City
•Relevant sales experience selling consumer goods
•Experience handling self-service and wholesale channels
•Strong communication skills with a customer service orientation / attitude
•Love to use data analytics to identify new insights and business opportunities for us and the customer.
•Strong Leadership Skills, you will lead in the envisioning of the future of your business, to engage / enable / energize the multifunctional team and execute plans with excellence.
•Ability to handle multiple priorities.
•Strong oral and written English communication skills.
•Proficient in excel.
If you are interested, please JOIN US by submitting your application below!
Follow us on Facebook:
Just so you now:
We are an equal opportunity employer. We don’t discriminate against individuals based on race, gender, age, citizenship, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, or any other legally protected factor. Our people are all equally talented in extraordinary ways: we come from diverse traditions, personal experiences and points of view. And we want to include yours. Are you ready to encourage us with your ideas?
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: