Push the next generation of products forward
GLOBAL PRODUCT STEWARDSHIP - Associate Regulatory Affairs Manager
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are you interested in innovating and making a difference while working for a global company? As an engineer in R&D, you will be involved in all stages of the design process, from conception to presentation of the finished plans. You will constantly be learning, growing, and improving as you find new ways to innovate and develop within your area.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes someone successful as an R&D team member at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Are you passionate about making sure every detail has been met? At this job, you will help deliver our brands advance to market and will support regulatory affairs tasks to ensure the compliance of all products and retail packages.
As an Associate Regulatory Affairs Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Develop and execute registration strategies to deliver winning initiatives in Vietnam.
- Lead regulatory compliance of formulas, artwork and product in collaboration with regional regulatory or category managers.
- Collaborate with multi-functional teams for product launch, to resolve technical challenges or manage issues raised by internal and external stakeholders (governmental agencies, industry associations and other external stakeholders).
- Operationalize regulatory compliance work to enable improved efficiency and effectiveness.
You are the exact person we are looking for if you:
- Have strong academic credentials.
- Have technical background and Bachelor degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, Chemistry or other life sciences are preferred. Masters degrees will be an advantage.
- Able to work independently, multi-task and perform in a high-pressure challenging environment.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills and uses data to connect multiple ideas and develop solutions.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and good teamwork to collaborate with people from diverse cultures and levels, both internally and externally.
- Able to formulate, propose and execute RA plans and strategies for the various assignments,
- Have good English and Vietnamese reading, writing and communication skills.
If you have all those below qualifications, click APPLY right now!!
Should you have any questions, please do let us know at: https://www.facebook.com/PandGCareers/
P&G serves consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ambi Pur®, Ariel®, Bonux®, Braun®, Blend-a-Med®, Fairy®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Lenor®, Naturella®, Olay®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Vizir®, Vicks® The P&G community includes operations in approximately 70 countries and more than 100 thousand employees worldwide. Please visit www.pg.com for the latest news and information on our company and its brands.
We´re committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. We value diversity and we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
What we offer you:
- Responsibilitiesfrom Day 1 – You will start working for key categories or brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership will quickly grow.
- Recognized stateoftheResearch & Development skills – We will constantly help you improve your research knowledge and management abilities.
- You'll receivecontinuous coaching& mentorship– We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
- You'll be part of a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
- You'll join an international team with regional responsibilities.
- Flexible work arrangements.
- Competitive salary and benefits program
- Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Job Id: RND00003813
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Research and Development Engineer (BS/MS) Multiple Locations
- Associate Scientist Product Vigilance Manager, Global Safety Surveillance & Analysis (m/f) Egham, United Kingdom
- Post-Doctoral Research Scientist Cincinnati, Ohio
- Regulatory Affairs Coordinator Sandton, South Africa