Begin a meaningful career right here
Regulatory Affairs Associate Scientist
Do you want an exciting Research & Development career in P&G?
Overview of the job
At this job, you will help deliver stewardship of P&G brands while being one of our key drivers behind our continued regulatory affairs growth and success in the market. This role provides chances to work with our team to develop and implement strategic initiatives, plans and processes for efficiency and productivity.
This role reports to Regulatory Affairs Global Product Stewardship (GPS) (Group Head of Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam) and would be based in P&G Office at Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam.
- Complete onboarding on Vietnam regulatory landscape understanding, product knowledge and compliance processes
- Succeed incumbent in the role as go to person for regulatory compliance of selected brand and categories in Vietnam
- Independently deliver regulatory compliance work for responsible categories and projects
- Regulatory influencing and issue management with stakeholders
- Regulatory tasks coverage in Vietnam and possible exposure to regulatory assignments/ projects experience for other APAC markets
- Develop and execute regulatory activities & strategies to deliver winning initiatives in Vietnam (and possible extension to APAC countries)
- Operationalize regulatory compliance, influencing, and simplification plans to enable efficiency and effectiveness. Deliver perfection in these regulatory executions.
- Collaborate with the local and regional regulatory team, as well as multi-functional teams for formula reviews, artwork developments and product assessments, product launch planning, resolving technical challenges, and preventing and managing issues/crisis raised by stakeholders (governmental agencies, industry associations and others)
- Manage external engagements and improve relationships through working closely with local government ministries (eg. MOH, MOST, MOIT & other regulatory authorities), industry associations, academia, scientific experts, and third party laboratory for regulatory matters.
- Support regulatory responsibilities and/or special projects in APAC markets during possible exciting opportunity of role expansion
- Strong scientific academic credentials. Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, Chemistry, Applied Chemistry or other life sciences are preferred. Master’s degrees will be an advantage
- Work experience of minimum 2 years in the field of regulatory affairs
- Demonstrates good project management and leadership skills, especially with track records of success, ability to lead multiple projects and experience as agent of change
- Able to work independently, proactively, meticulously, multi-task and perform in a high-pressured challenging environment
- Exhibits excellent problem-solving and communication skills and uses data to connect multiple ideas and develop solutions
- Have good interpersonal skills to collaborate with people from diverse cultures and levels, both internally and externally
- Utilizes critical thinking to lead, formulate, propose and execute plans, simplification ideas and strategies for various technical and analytical regulatory assignments
- Proficient in English and Vietnamese
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: