Begin a meaningful career right here
Regulatory Affairs Manager
Are you passionate about making sure every detail has been met? Do you love crafting business strategies?
All of our roles provide competitive wages as well as the opportunity to engage and grow in your profession across growing categories. At this job, you will help deliver our brands advance to market and will support procedures to ensure the compliance of all product and retail packages.
As a Regulatory Affair Manager, you will be responsible for:
Develop and execute smart regulatory activities & strategies to deliver winning initiatives in Vietnam.
Lead internal team to collaborate with regional regulatory team and multi-functional teams for formulas, artwork and product assessment, product launch, to resolve technical challenges or manage issues/ crisis raised by internal and external stakeholders (governmental agencies, industry associations and other external stakeholders).
Lead external engagement work closely with local government ministries (for example: MOH, MOST, MOIT), other regulatory authorities, industry associations, academia, scientific experts, laboratory, etc for regulatory activities.
Operationalize regulatory compliance, influencing and simplification plans to enable improved efficiency and effectiveness.
What we offer you
Responsibilities from Day 1 – You will start working for key categories or brands from the beginning. Over time, as you expand your impact on the business, your responsibility and ownership of a brand will quickly grow.
Recognized state of the Research & Development skills – We will constantly help you improve your research knowledge and management abilities.
You'll receive continuous coaching & mentorship – We are passionate about our work. We will make sure you receive both formal training and as regular mentorship from your manager and others.
You'll be part of a dynamic and respectful work environment – We live our Purpose, Values, and Principles daily. We value every individual and encourage initiatives promoting agility and work/life balance.
You'll join an international team with regional responsibilities.
Flexible work arrangements.
Competitive salary and benefits program.
Regular salary revisions and possible promotions - all in line with your results, performance and potential.
- Strong academic credentials and technical background.
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Biomedical Engineering, Biotechnology, Chemistry or other life sciences are preferred. Master’s degrees will be an advantage.
- Working experience of minimum 5 years in the field of Regulatory Affairs.
- Demonstrated managerial skills, specially having a strong track record of success as a leader or agent of change and ability to lead multiple projects.
- Able to work independently, multi-task and perform in a high-pressure challenging environment.
- Have excellent problem-solving skills and uses data to connect multiple ideas and develop solutions.
- Have strong interpersonal skills and good teamwork to collaborate with people from diverse cultures and levels, both internally and externally.
- Utilize critical thinking to lead, formulate, propose and execute RA plans and strategies for the various technical and analytical regulatory assignments.
- Fluent in English and Vietnamese (in reading, writing and communication skills).
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: