Lead million-dollar sales for Billion-dollar brands
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are you a leader? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in traveling? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a sales manager with us! We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Do you want to be in the driving seat to sell our global leadership brands?
Are you intrigued by the idea to build long-term business relationships with our customers? To develop and negotiate plans which create a win-win for our shoppers, our customers and our Company? Then, Sales Manager at Procter & Gamble Vietnam is the right place to strengthen your mastery in sales environment & leadership development!
As a Sales Manager, you´ll directly take meaningful and impacting responsibilities as of day one. You´ll be in charge for maintaining and expanding a long-term partnership with your customers by continuously proposing solutions and plans that meet their objectives. To do so, you’ll develop a keen understanding of our product categories and markets.
You'll be part of a customer team in which trust, team spirit, real passion for winning and leadership are very important. Aside from your team, your manager will also be able to provide coaching and help you wherever needed, which will ensure a fast learning pace.
Apart from meaningful responsibilities from day 1, extraordinary learning opportunities, and an inclusive and international working context, we also offer employees personalized flexibility designed to deliver business results and enable employees to grow their careers while meeting personal needs. At P&G, we don’t just offer a job, we offer a career with varying assignments and lots of development opportunities, so that we develop our leaders of tomorrow.
Responsibilities of the role
- Developing and maintaining a productive long term relationship with your customer
- Acquire a deep understanding of your customer needs and requirements;
- Acquire an in-depth understanding of your shoppers, categories and market;
- Preparing volume forecast and plans;
- Collaborating very closely with teams from other departments;
- Resolve any issues and problems of your clients and act as a link between your customer and the internal teams.
- A college degree (Bachelor’s or Master’s is fine, preferably with some business focus)
- Excellent visionary, strategic and strong leadership skills
- Strengths in analytical thinking
- Ability to drive innovation and brand growth
- Strong communication skills
- Proficiency in English (written and spoken).
- Strong thinking/problem-solving skills which can be applied to business processes with a "can-do" attitude
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Ready to relocate nationally and internationally
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Job Id: SLS00003700
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Point of Sales Specialist Jeddah, Saudi Arabia
- Senior Field Service Technician – Procter & Gamble Professional Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Senior Mechanical Warewash and Training Specialist – Procter & Gamble Professional San Francisco, California
- Senior Field Service Technician – Procter & Gamble Professional Minneapolis, Minnesota