Lead million-dollar sales for Billion-dollar brands
Shopper Marketing Specialist
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are you a leader? How would you like to help develop the strategy and improve the business models of global companies? Do you have an ambitious spirit, a real passion for winning, and an interest in traveling? If you have proven analytical skills and are looking for a rewarding job which will allow you to grow personally and professionally, then come be a sales manager with us! We are looking for someone with the ability to help us build collaborative and mutually-beneficial relationships with others.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What makes a successful Sales professional P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
Overview of the role
Join the leading brand management teams at P&G and gain experience in the outstanding and inspiring brand building, multifunctional, and multicultural environment. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a portfolio of brands that millions of consumers and businesses can’t live without.
Our Commercial teams are currently expanding, and we have some exciting opportunities in Vietnam. We are looking for a motivated and commercially aware Shopper Marketing Specialist to join P&G.
The Shopper Marketing Specialist will be responsible for multi-brand Trial Chassis & multi-brand Shopper Marketing plans across channels. In this role, you will cultivate trial & shopper marketing strategies that effectively build new users and consumption while also achieving the objectives of our customers. You will possess understanding of multi-brands, multi-channels, and consumer tiers. You will work closely with brand teams to understand about brands, bring superiority of the brand to consumers via specific trial chassis, and deliver trial target. You will also work with field sales teams & key account managers to understand channels and develop shopper marketing tools needed to achieve business results.
Lead the multi-brand trial Chassis & multi-brand Shopper Marketing plans across channels. Build or customize programs that help drive more new users, traffic, and increase conversion rate. Leverage the Company’s marketing assets to drive excitement with consumers that leads to incremental growth. Collaborate with cross-functional channel teams to accomplish specific channel objectives.
Rooted in consumer, shopper, and channel insights, lead trial chassis & shopper marketing programs designed to accomplish key company objectives including share growth, new users, and sales growth. Transform insights into added value by crafting solutions that convert shoppers into buyers.
Develop and communicate sales and execution channel standards on drumbeat for each respective Shopper Marketing program.
Manage working process/drumbeat and develop capabilities of execution agencies with respective programs.
Continuously improve ROI of all executed trial & shopper marketing programs.
This role reports to the Senior Manager of Communications and Brand Operations, Vietnam.
What success looks like
Your success would be based on operational and project work you're doing, which would be reviewed on a quarterly basis. Your manager would provide full-support though continuous mentoring and coaching.
- Bachelor's Degree in any field is required (Business degree is preferred)
- Leadership & ownership
- Marketing mindset to work with brand teams
- Strong communication/interpersonal skills to effectively work directly with field sales, key account managers, and customer teams
- Detail oriented with operational thinking and ability to lead multiple projects effectively
- Good analytical and thinking skills
- Computer skills are required including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Proficient English communication skills and travel will be required on needed basis
Location: Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Job Id: SLS00004509
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Fixed term contract in Strategic Sales – “Categorie Protette” (M/F) Rome, Italy
- Senior Field Service Technician – P&G Professional Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Senior Field Service Technician – P&G Professional Allentown, Pennsylvania
- National Technical Resource – P&G Professional Multiple Locations