Begin a meaningful career right here
Brand Management Function - Social Communication Manager - HK
1. Social Media Planning Strategy & Performance Optimization
- Based on business challenge to recommend social media plan refer to Communication Brief from category leader
- Accountable for digital reach & SEM/SEO optimization by working with media agency
- Lead performance tracking reporting across agencies and platforms to optimize
- Act as Social COE team to train across categories on social capabilities
2. Social Insight, Content & Influencer Strategy
- Analyse data from GA, social listening and lead social insight & idea generation
- Develop content strategy, calendar and platform choice for 1-2 categories
- Own category social influencer (Celebrity/KOL/KOC) strategies and landscape knowledge
3. Brand Social Communication and execution excellence
- Design KOL/KOC content, account for production to be approved by category leader
- Lead content distribution plan integrated with optimized media planning to ensure reach and target effectiveness
- Lead social OTO strategy and performance analysis by category
4. Agency Capability Owner
- Accountable for category pull and push content quality from multi-agencies (Media/Social/Digital agencies)
- Social and Influencer agencies SPOC for overall SOP, capability and stewardship
5. Issue Management
- Anticipate social vulnerability, provides analysis and execute issue management supported by Comms/GPS/Legal.
Lead With Courage
Lead and build the social core team with self-learning drive in latest trend in social and digital landscape.
Use judgement in dealing with complex and diverse social environment and lead on innovation
Able to influence and engage business leaders with insights and strategies
High bar on pull content from idea to delivery with excellent project execution skills.
Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
Ensures agencies have the knowledge, skills, resource and tools to deliver the desired service.
Build strong relationships across business team and leadership engagement.
Agency management: Engage, energise and enable agencies to identify opportunities for service improvements.
Good communication and presentation skills to explain complex information internally/externally
Excellent verbal and writing communication in local language & strong ENG communication.
Have a strong interest in being ‘in touch’ with consumers and experienced in respected service
- At least 5 years of working experience in relevant social media areas (preferred from consumer product industry)
- Media planning experience is a plus.
- Proven tracking record in leadership and business result.
- Each applicant can only apply to ONE position, please carefully consider which function and position you would like to apply to.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- P&G is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: