Begin a meaningful career right here
Sales Function - Key Account Manager - Global Travel Retail
Travel Retail is a fast-growing channel with business mainly done in Airports and Downtown Duty-Free stores. The Key Account Manager will the face of P&G for Global Travel Retail customers and will be responsible to design business plans to deliver the skincare portfolio.
Responsibilities of the role
- Lead joint business planning with customers and regular business review and strategy meetings
- Build strong relationships with customers to negotiate best space & location, promotion support, develop right assortment, shelving, pricing, and merchandising strategies unique to Travel Retail channel
- Responsible for developing superior in-store presence of the skincare brand portfolio in defined geographic territories with our Travel Retail customers
- Follow up on daily management and implementation of defined activities with buyers contacts
- Daily management of all outlets including communication and implementation of strategy and centrally agreed plans
- Build and maintain strong collaborative key customer relationships to deliver supplier status
- Effective supply chain management to deliver efficient assortment and 99.5% availability at Point of Sales
- Assure executional excellence of in-store sales fundamentals/business drivers
- Deliver Top Line and Bottom Line Targets (Sell Through, NOS Ix & LOR/MSE Ix) & contribute to Forecast Planning
- Responsible for all purchase orders creation to ensure full compliance of P&G PO processes
- Negotiate all new Trade Terms with Global customers together with team support
- Be the Steward of our markets internally and externally to comply with Stewardship guidelines
- Lead, develop and coach Field Sales team to achieve targets
- Coordinate with consultant supervisor for recruitment and development of permanent and temporary Field Sales staff
- Provide information and education for Field Sales team and leveraging organizational resources
- Work closely with the Multi-Functional team and share markets insights to develop fit-for-use Toolkits
- Take on projects to further contribute to building the overall Travel Retail organization
- Strong global communication skills in English, both in verbal and written, sufficient for strategical selling and negotiation. Fluent in Mandarin Chinese verbally is a big plus.
- Knowledge & Experience in Sales, Retail Operation and Key Account Management – able to drive sales process from plan to close, solid Joint Business Planning experience
- Knowledge & Experience in Travel Retail Industry preferred
- Knowledge & Experience in Beauty/Skincare/Prestige brands preferred
- Able to travel 20-30 % of the time, including 3-4 international travel within Asia
- Strong Leadership Skills, you will lead in the envisioning of the future of your business, to engage / enable / energize the multifunctional team and execute the plans with excellence.
- Strong Collaboration and Analytical skills.
- Strong solution finding skills and “can do” attitude. Willingness to accept and lead change in a dynamic environment
- People management experience
We produce globally recognized brands and we grow the best business leaders in the industry. With a portfolio of trusted brands as diverse as ours, it is paramount our leaders are able to lead with courage the vast array of brands, categories and functions. We serve consumers around the world with one of the strongest portfolios of trusted, quality, leadership brands, including Always®, Ariel®, Gillette®, Head & Shoulders®, Herbal Essences®, Oral-B®, Pampers®, Pantene®, Tampax® and more. Our community includes operations in approximately 70 countries worldwide.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: