Account Manager (Sales, Hong Kong)
- Developing, selling, implementing, and evaluating business plans to meet or exceed financial goals
- Collaborating with multi-functional teams (Marketing, Finance, Logistics, Operations, among others) to develop strategies and plans
- Managing and improving distribution, pricing, shelving, and merchandising
- Translate Business Plans into actionable selling stories for the customer
- Develop productive working relationships with key customer contacts and sell mutually beneficial business plans
- Turn raw data into actionable conclusions
- Use analytical tools and integrate various data systems to develop new insights
- Provide input into retailer category strategy
- Be the point of brand and category expertise with our customers - serving as a trusted business advisor.
- Help by innovating new solutions to complex business challenges.
- Own and manage significant customer accounts.
- Participate on diverse, multi-functional teams and eventually lead and manager others.
- A minimum of a bachelor’s degree from an accredited university, any major.
- Strong leadership skills
- Demonstrated ability of critical thinking and problem solving
- Strong written and verbal communications
- Ability to communicate well in English and Cantonese
- Be proficient on the following computer applications: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint
- P&G is an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Please note that if you have interviewed with us within one year, please wait until one year after the final interview date to apply again.
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: