Begin a meaningful career right here
Brand Management - Assistant Brand Manager - Fulltime - HK
Are you looking for meaningful work? Come to P&G where Brand Management was born!
Did you know P&G invented the concept of branding and data-driven brand management? Over the years, we have remained consistently among the top in marketing by finding new and exciting ways to reach consumers.
Working in brand management at Procter & Gamble means being more than just a marketer, it means being a total business owner. We need someone who is dedicated and who can guide the vision and strategy behind a brand by developing marketing plans and driving innovation. Our Assistant Brand Managers need to work regularly across functions to identify consumer, shopper, and customer insights and execute marketing tactics that will continue to grow your brand profitably.
Together, we'll continue to create leading brand experiences and make a difference for nearly 5 billion consumers every single day. Pretty cool, right?
As an Assistant Brand Manager, you will have opportunity to work on brands, driving the business results. You will engage with multi-disciplinary teams (including Sales, Finance, Product Supply, Advertising, and Media Agencies) to develop top strategies for your brand's success.
You will lead a mix of Marketing and Brand Management projects enabling you to show the breadth and depth of your leadership. You will need to derive insights from the data, which will enable brand leaders as they set the direction for brand growth. For this role, your main responsibilities will be as below:
1. Develop brand strategy and consumer marketing plan based on business growth target
2. Develop and execute full year consumer marketing plans (above the line, and below the line) to meet business objectives.
3. Business review and data analysis to identify opportunity and turn into action plan for business growth.
4. Marketing budget management and master plan maintenance
As your skills increase, you can expect to advance in roles with increased responsibilities. Overall, we want people who aren't afraid to take smart risks and innovate.
We want someone with:
• 2+ years of experience in FMCG or healthcare/skincare industry marketing.
• A Bachelor or above degree.
• Strengths in strategic thinking/objective driven mind
• Strengths in analytical skills on data and insight digging
• Strong problem solving skills and execution excellence.
• Strong interpersonal skills and teamwork
Just so you know:
• All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
• Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: