Ensure the financial security of our brands
Finance & Accounting Function - P&G 2019 Graduate Program- Financial Analyst - HongKong
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you. This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company.
- Full Time
- Level: Recent Grad/Entry level
- Glassdoor Reviews and Company Rating
What does it take to be a successful Finance professional at P&G? Check out the top traits we’re looking for and see if you have the right mix.
How would you like to apply your education in exciting and meaningful ways from day one? Are you passionate about crunching the numbers to drive strategy in a substantial way? If so, we have the perfect role for you.
This is a unique opportunity to obtain insights into the world of finance through a fast-moving consumer goods company and benefit from:
Business topics at the heart of today’s news – Evolving channels (Discounters, E-commerce), competition, and customers' reality makes working in a consumer good's business dynamic every single day!
- Recognized Financial leadership - Our finance people are part of every multi-functional team and are the key actors in business development and decision-making.
- Responsibilities as of Day 1 – You will have total ownership of your projects from the beginning, and will work on very concrete projects. Whether it's external negotiations with customers, crafting new marketing / sales plans or for instance improving productivity of logistics, you will feel your impact.
- Continuous mentorship – We work with passionate people and like to give both formal training as well as day-to-day coaching. Your interactions with a Brand Manager will be important here.
- Dynamic and respectful work environment – Our employees are at the core of everything we do. We value every individual and encourage initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
About the role:
As a Financial Analyst, your work will be meaningful straight out of school. You will work as the finance leader on a team with representatives from various other functions that is responsible for a brand or category. Within these teams, you will find strong collaboration among team members and an environment where everyone's opinions are valued and encouraged to be shared. Our focus is to win as a team with everyone's strong individual contributions. You will play a role in setting strategy, decision-making, business planning, and analysis across all aspects of the business.
We want people who want a career, not just a job
We will make sure that your career is filled with meaningful, challenging and diverse assignments. We intended to sharpen your functional skills while building out your broader business and leadership skills.
We focus on development
Early in your career, we offer a rotational assignment model where employees change assignments every 2 to 3 years. Over the course of your career, you will likely work in all areas of the business including:
- Brand/Region/Global business units
- Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis
- Supply Chain Finance
- Sales Finance
- Corporate Shared Services Finance
- Research & Development Finance.
As you progress, you may have the opportunity to work globally – via business travel or to complete a 3 to 4-year assignment somewhere else in the world. If you prefer, you can choose to “specialize” in one of the following sub-functions and become a subject matter expert for the company. Ultimately, we want to help build the career path that is right for you.
This is important to note:
Application opens from 9th September to 10th October. Please complete both online application and aptitude assessment latest by midnight of 10th October.
- Each applicant can only apply to ONE position, please carefully consider which function and position you would like to apply to.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- P&G is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
If you want to qualify for this role, we need you to have a strong academic background and exemplary leadership experience. We are looking for the very best mind to work with us.
We need someone who:
- Has already graduated OR who is currently enrolled in an accredited educational program working towards completion of an Undergraduate degree.
- Strengths with strategic and analytical thinking.
- Strong ability to communicate and team capabilities
Paid Time Off
Health and Wellness Programs
Stock Purchase Program
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR:
- Financial Analyst in Geneva Geneva, Switzerland
- Financial Analyst Beirut, Lebanon
- Financial Analyst Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Finance & Accounting Function - P&G 2019 Graduate Program- Financial Analyst - HongKong Hong Kong