Begin a meaningful career right here
Human Resources Associate Manager - HK
Do you have a passion for developing people to improve their contributions to the organization? If so, then a role in our Human Resources (HR) organization is for you!
Meaningful work from Day One:
As an associate manager with us in HR, you'll have the responsibility to lead organizations through assessment, design, transition, work process improvements or working directly with a function. This is not your typical HR work – you will have truly meaningful projects to work on.
All our HR roles provide the chance to define your skills, apply them in a professional setting, and have a direct impact on business results. At this internship, your projects will deliver leading edge deep understanding in areas such as employee engagement, benefits, compensation, employee and labor relations, recruiting, training and development etc.
What you will be doing:
• Partner with business leader to lead organization strategy and people system design for SK-II Beauty Counselors to enable HK SK-II business growth.
• Act as business partner for P&G HK Sales Function to provide day to day coaching and advice to managers to facilitate planning and decision making in areas such as recruiting, talent development, employee engagement and culture building.
• Work with CoE partners in HKTW and China to implement the HR initiatives in Sales function & SKII organization with excellent execution.
• Build a high performing organization with high engagement.
What we offer:
• Responsibilities as of Day 1 – you will feel the ownership of your project from the beginning, and you will be given specific projects and responsibilities
• Continuous coaching – you will work with passionate people and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
• Dynamic and respectful work environment – employees are at the core, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance
We are looking for people who:
•Previous working experience in HR-related field will be a plus.
•Love solving and analyzing problems to build creative solutions.
•Know how to set priorities and deliver what you commit to.
•Love working in a multicultural and diverse environment.
•Have the ability to learn on the job in a welcoming environment.
•Good interpersonal skills to persuade, influence and adapt communication style to different situations and individuals.
Just so you know:
•We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, citizenship, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
•No immigration sponsorship is available for this position.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: