Begin a meaningful career right here
Sales Function - P&G 2019 Intern Program - HongKong
Do you want to be in the driver's seat, selling our global leading brands? Are you intrigued by the idea of building long-term business relationships with our customers? Would you like to develop and negotiate plans which provide mutual benefit for our shoppers, our customers, and our Company? We want people who can bring their best selves to work every single day as a part of our best-in-class sales organization.
As a Sales Intern, you'll need to be highly motivated, results-oriented, and comfortable in drawing insights from data. For all of the work we put into creating the world's leading consumer products, it means nothing if we can't sell them to our customers. You can help us there!
What kind of internship projects you can expect
You will be externally focused, emphasizing efforts on national key customers, though you may also work with online retailers. You'll get an understanding of the customers and shoppers needs. Your contributions to negotiations on prices, assortment, merchandising and promotions will be essential to our success. You'll have to collaborate with the whole customer team to prepare business plans and external negotiations.
- You will make commercial recommendations for a category (e.g.: Laundry with Ariel, Oral Care with OralB, Baby care with Pampers, Hair Care with Head & Shoulders etc.). Your mission will be to improve turnover and Sales fundamentals by suggesting strategic choices in terms of budget, assortment and promotion. You will work alongside the Brand leaders.
What we offer
- We guarantee you responsibilities from day 1 and ownership on real business projects
- Your manager will coach you and will ensure you get a dedicated training program and many learning opportunities
- You will join our dynamic Sales teams, and work closely with colleagues from other functions: Brand management, Supply Network Operations and Finance.
- A chance to see if a career at P&G is what will help you unleash your potential.
- Our internship program benefits from a competitive salary and benefits package.
- Our interns are considered the best pipeline of talent for our Permanent positions
This is important to note:
- Application opens from 9th September to 10th October. Please complete both online application and aptitude assessment latest by midnight of 10th October.
- Each applicant can only apply to ONE position, please carefully consider which function and position you would like to apply to.
- Standard internship period is from July-August, 2019.
- Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position.
- P&G is an equal opportunity employer, we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against individuals on the basis of race, color, gender, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, disability, HIV/AIDS status, or any other legally protected factor.
- Are born leaders and are passionate to make things happen
- Have an external focus and a real passion for Sales
- Like to bring creativity & innovation to their work
- Have strong analytical thinking and skills
- Collaborate well with diverse groups of people
- Are in penultimate year in Bachelor or Master degree and is expected to graduate before July 2020.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: