Begin a meaningful career right here
Manager Site Governement Relations & Security
For over 180 years, P&G has created some of the world’s most successful brands, including Ariel®, Tide®, Pantene®, Pampers®, and Gillette®. We believe in serving the consumer and ensuring our organization, talent and brand building reflects the diversity and needs of the approximate 5 billion people around the world we serve through our brands. We value leadership as well as mastery and offer fulfilling career opportunities that make us an unbeatable force in our industry.
Description of the role:
The Site Government. Relations manager will primarily be the SPOC to manage the P&G Hyderabad site’s relationship with the government agencies. As site Government Relation leader, the incumbent will have to :
- Be the SPOC for P&G to liaison with the government agencies and Maintain an on-going cordial relationship with government agencies
- Partner with the government agencies to further programs in mutual interest
- Manage the overall site security and suggest improvements to protect people and assets
- Work with the site operations team to develop proposals / solutions w.r.t external regulations
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in policy, law or management
- 3+ years of experience in managing government relations with government agencies/ working with government
Dedication from us:
You'll be at the core of breakthrough innovations, be given exciting projects, lead initiatives, and take ownership and responsibility, in creative work spaces where new insights thrive. All the while, you'll receive outstanding training to help you become a leader in your field. It is not just about what you'll do, but how you'll feel: encouraged, valued, purposeful, challenged, heard, and encouraged.
What we offer:
- Continuous mentorship – you will collaborate with hardworking peers and receive both formal training as well as day-to-day mentoring from your manager
- Dynamic and encouraging workenvironment – employees are at the centre, we value every individual and support initiatives, promoting agility and work/life balance.
Just So You Know:
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. Our mission of Diversity and Inclusion is: “Everyone valued. Everyone included. Everyone performing at their peak”.
Recently Viewed Opportunities
You have not viewed any jobs recently.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: