Occupational Health Leader - P&G India
As a site Physician, you will serve as the owner of our medical monitoring programs and evaluations for all of our plants and. You will need to maintain the overall responsibility for corporate governance of these sites as well.
As the site Physician, you will be responsible for our Health Systems delivering quality Occupational Health and Well- being services. You would be responsible for emergency management and preparedness systems, applicable laws and regulation compliance, medical monitoring and medical qualification program, medical change management and crisis management, closely working with safety system owners on health programs, all the while ensuring you deliver an employee centered care. You will work closely with HR and management team on Health Needs Assessment, strategizing, designing, implementing and tracking Well- being program based on site health risk in an integrated manner.
- Delivering medical policies (supporting medical policy), standards, information, best-practices, and trainings to ensure quality care of our employees
- You will get opportunity to work in country and regional teams on health programs.
- You would have to work with site leadership team on MIS related to medical department. You should be able to analyze health data and correct the course of site health systems.
- You would have to conduct and face internal and external audits on our Health Systems.
- You would be responsible for deploying and delivering new Occupational Health and Wellbeing programs for your location.
- You will work with site HSE team on Occupational Health Programs and Hygiene program.
- You would be expected to guide the site medical resource reporting into you on the different elements of the health program, work with them for successful deployment.
- You must be familiar with the laws and regulations in India and should be part of a physician’s network.
- Qualification- MBBS with Associate Fellow in Industrial Health (AFIH) or Certificate In Industrial Health (CIH) or Diploma in Industrial Health (DIH) from a recognized institute.
- 5-10 yeas of Occupational Health and Wellbeing experience. People Manager Experience.
- You must be familiar with the laws and regulations in India and should be part of a physician’s network
- You must be fluent in English language (speaking and writing)
- Basic computer skills are important
- Good presentation skills and good social intelligence are of advantage Group
Get connected to all the latest from P&G. Join our Talent Community to have all the news and events you’re interested in delivered directly to your inbox, or sign up for Job Alerts to stay on top of the latest career opportunities. To make sure you don’t miss anything, you can even do both.
SIGN UP FOR: