Begin a meaningful career right here
Occupational Health Nurse
Your Role Specialty Areas:
- Coordinate post offer and pre placement medical examination and conduct site specific medical examinations.
- Conducting annual medical monitoring program as per company protocol.
- Provider basic and advance life-support medical response in case of medical emergency.
- Coordinate Frist Aid training for first aiders.
- Work on plant Health Risk Assessment, identify top risk, help in response and mitigation plan, do sufficiency planning and execution for BLS infrastructure.
- Create and strengthen the sites Crisis Management Plan related to medical and establish sites Medical business continuity plan.
- Organization vaccination drive at the site.
- Should have basic knowledge of factories act and Occupational Health expectations. Proficient in knowledge and execution of Bio Medical waste management rules.
- Conduct medical monitoring testing and coordinate the monitoring program.
- Coordinate medical qualification program for at risk role.
- Work with site HSE team on Hearing Conservation program.
- Work with site HSE team on site Ergonomic program.
- Work with site Wellbeing team to deploy Health and Wellbeing program for the site, drive employee engagement and participation.
- Work with site OH team on Health Need Analysis and device Health program strategy for the site- drive execution.
- Collaborate with site HR on HR and OH programs and work with module leaders to drive participation.
- Management of occupational health center, with proficiency in maintaining OH equipment as per standards.
- Manage the record keeping expectation for the onsite medical records and maintain medical confidentiality and data security.
- GNM or BSC Nursing. Preferably with experience of working in Occupational Health setup in Manufacturing industry.
- English proficiency/Good Communication Skills.
- Good Knowledge of how to work with Microsoft office tools.
- Occupational Health, First Aid and Emergency Management Skills.
- Basic knowledge of factories act and Occupational Health expectations.
- Good knowledge of Bio Medical waste management rules & execution.
- BLS / ALS qualification is a plus.
Join our Talent Community to receive via email information about P&G, upcoming events, and job alerts.
SIGN UP FOR: